Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BBC - Life on Death Row

Junior Member Stranger
    I found this compelling to watch. I got a real sense that Cobb was petrified, and quaking in his boots, I actually thought this was great. He hardly said anything about his victim(s) and he tried to make out that it was indeed himself, who was the victim. He was self centered, Nikki Daniels was amazing. She took a sign to show him, if he had asked for forgiveness, she was willing to show him her piece of paper. With the words she forgives him on it. But he didn't ask him and she didn't show him her words. Instead she stared at him so that she was the last face he saw before he died. And then the poor woman acknowledged it was an easy way out for him, so she wanted to make his last moments her face.
    We were shown a disturbing account of how she was kidnapped and raped (being shown where it took place) and we got to see her shoulder and scar from the shooting. She described how she pretended to be dead as they kicked her again and again as she lay there staring their eyes. It was horrific.
    This awful man deserved everything got. When you get to see the poor body of Kenneth laying bloodied and slouched on the floor, I would have had no problem being a juror sentencing him to death.

As for Haynes, I remembered his stay, which is annoying (though his family seemed quite nice but maybe delusional about him getting off) but I think this could get the go ahead soon. As for that other moron, I remembered reading about him shouting out when the drugs hit, and after seeing him on thus programme, I don't even think it was the drugs. He was like that anyway!!
    Last edited by BritBabe; 03-20-2014 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Profanity--please read the forum rules **sorry! I think my autocorrect probably had something to do with this :-/***

Hi - do you happen to have the clickable link to this ty

Junior Member Stranger
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnymarieeee View Post
    Hi - do you happen to have the clickable link to this ty
    I'm not sure if any links exist outside the UK - it was broadcast on our BC which we have to pay a license fee for and therefor it's unavailable unless show on US tv :-(

Junior Member Stranger
    Though it could possibly show up on BBC America soon??

Junior Member Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by BritBabe View Post
    I'm not sure if any links exist outside the UK - it was broadcast on our BC which we have to pay a license fee for and therefor it's unavailable unless show on US tv :-(
    Canada will get it before the US we always get everything only it takes about a year for it to be aired over here.
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Junior Member Stranger
    *should read BBC - I corrected it twice but obviously my tablet knows better! I give up, it has a life of it's own tonight!!

Passed away.
    It is available on The Pirate Bay. It is a decent rip. That is all I have to say on this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information