Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Alcasser teenage girls case, Spain

Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Hi everyone! There is something new as three brothers of Antonio Anglés, just Carlos, Mauricio and Roberto, are going to be prosecuted by the court of Valencia for menacing the owner of a petrol station with both a gun and an AIDS-infected hypodermic syringe, and they did so until they achieved that the owner agreed to transfer up to the 40% of property deeds of the petrol station to Carlos Anglés. It's expected that they will be sent to jail for five to twelve years so far.

Source in Spanish:
    https://www.20minutos.es/noticia/428...ro-empresario/

For that reason, the TV program 'Espejo Público' from the nationwide television channel Antena 3 interviewed Roberto Anglés by phone few days ago, just on 10th June 2020. So, after talking about that risky affair they are involved for, Roberto denied such facts, and then he told that they got into an argument with the owner by a cocaine-trafficking debt. Then he suddenly told that he has seen how some Civil Guard police officers killed Antonio Anglés.
    I'm going to translate what he told there in this video from 5:25 to 7:45:

- Speaker: 'What about your brother Antonio? Is he alive or dead?'

- Roberto Anglés: 'He is dead as I've seen how the Civil Guard shot him 3 bullets with a Cetme battle rifle, and then they buried him somewhere over there. So, one day, as I felt angry, I told a Civil Guard police officer that my brother has been buried, and someone planted a pine tree there, which became quickly really tall. I'm such a fool that I've been to Madrid, and when I came back just the next day I've seen there wasn't a pine tree any more, but a swimming pool instead, so I guess someone removed the corpse.'

- Speaker: 'Who removed the corpse?'

- Roberto Anglés: 'Guess what? I'm such an arsehole because if I kept quiet or if the public prosecutor were requested to check that place, they undoubtedly had to find the human remains of my brother as I've seen how that happened as I was only 100 metres away sheltered behind the rocks. However, I don't want to deny that I was carrying a gun there, but I realised that if I were able to shoot the police officers, they would not have hesitated to kill me.'

- Speaker: 'Listen, Roberto. Everyone would think that you're just lying for the sake of favour your brother that is living somewhere in Brazil or perhaps is living the high life in...'

- Roberto Anglés: 'My brother is dead. Why would I have to lie to you?' However, if he were really alive is a reason for glad myself, but I know that he is dead. That's my sadness I have to burden with, and even too many lies has been told about him. No way! I can't tolerate that!'

- Speaker: 'Why didn't you go there to search his human remains?'

- Roberto Anglés: 'Just imagine yourself in a situation where you eyewitnessed how your own brother is killed, and even you have to listen a lot of slanders about him. I guess you would feel upset, wouldn't you?'

- Speaker: 'Yes, I would, but....'

- Roberto Anglés: 'This is how I feel every time I listen such kind of slanders about my own brother. The story of Antonio Anglés is just fake. Antonio wasn't involved in the murders, so the fact is that Miguel Ricart was such a chicken guy. Furthermore, when someone left out of prison, that person needs to be under surveillance of the Civil Guard, not under surveillance of National Police Corps. Why did the National Police Corps kept him inside a police van? He told me that because I was forced to enter a police van when the police was trying to incriminate us by the robbery of the bank in Buñol. "Hey, Roberto, they've told me that if I don't pretend that I'm fleeing the police, then they would kill me by firing me three shoots", a member of the National Police Corps told me when they moved my brother from the jail to the court of Valencia.'

- Speaker: 'Why didn't you report that?'

- Roberto Anglés: 'I really did so, but nobody trusted me. I've reported it to the magistrate; I've reported to one person who visited me when I was jailed for 15 days; I've told everyone but unfortunately nobody trusted me.'

Then, all the others speakers were talking about Roberto is a liar for the sake of support the official story of this crime as they believed that Antonio Anglés fled successfully the Iberian Peninsula.
    Well, I don't know what to think myself, but for me the key is not what Roberto told as it seems to be a dreamful, vague story, but the fact that 28 years after the crime the brothers of Antonio Anglés are renouncing the story of Antonio Anglés as it has been told for years by the supporters of the official story so far.

Source in Spanish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3-WviLakG8
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-04-2021 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by overdrive1979 View Post
    "Hey, Roberto, they've told me that if I don't pretend that I'm fleeing the police, then they would kill me by firing me three shoots", a member of the National Police Corps told me when they moved my brother from the jail to the court of Valencia.'
    I need to correct something as Roberto Anglés' speech is so ramble and non-specific, so the right sentence is:
    '"Hey, Roberto, they've told me that if I don't say that Antonio Anglés is the killer of the girls, they are looking for to simulate that I'm fleeing the police, then they would kill me by firing me three shoots", Miguel Ricart told me when we were moving from the jail to the court of Valencia.'
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-04-2021 at 05:14 PM.

The same way the judge of Alcira will request the captain of the vessel City of Plymouth to clarify whether Antonio Anglés entered unlawfully the vessel or not when travelling from Lisbon to Dublin in March 1993, and the judge will do that given some inconsistent facts of his own statement, I guess the judicial system of the United Kingdom should request Roberto Anglés as he told a month ago that he had allegedly seen how Antonio Anglés was killed in Spain by some Civil Guard police officers. There is a proverb who says 'we are either in this together, or we call the whole thing off', so it should be fair that Roberto Anglés were requested to do so before a British judge, shouldn't it?
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-04-2021 at 05:15 PM.

The film called '75 Días' will be premiered within the Málaga film festival from 13th to 28th March 2020. The filmmaker, named Marc Romero, told that the film is going to put special emphasis on the unclear facts of this crime so far.
    Here you can see the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot8p...be&app=desktop
    Few days ago, just on 29th August 2020 and after being delayed for months, the film called '75 Días' was released during the Málaga film festival 2020 among strong control safety measures because of Covid-19.
    A member from the online Spanish forum Forocoches (named r9ronie as nickname) went to the film festival. Now we all know what's the film about because he was talking about in such forum, so I will translate it for you. Source in Spanish language (with spoilers):
    https://www.forocoches.com/foro/show...#post379556396

https://www.forocoches.com/foro/show...#post380415133

I will put a list with some interesting facts about the film:
    All the names within the film didn't fit with the real names of all the people involved there, except the ones of Antonio Anglés and Miguel Ricart.

The film stress that the current whereabouts of Antonio Anglés is still unknown, but that he never embarked in the City of Plymouth vessel as a stowaway as well. In fact, the last sighting of Antonio Anglés at the end of the film consists in Antonio Anglés walking somewhere in a field whilst being followed by two men, and when those two men yelled at him, Antonio Anglés noticed these two men, so he just fired on them.

About the way the three girls died, the film doesn't agree with Miguel Ricart's third statement, but the second one. So, according to the film, the torture and rape of the girls didn't happen in the old farmhouse of La Romana, but near an old warehouse located in an unknown location not so far away from Catadau.

The film shows nothing about the journalist Juan Ignacio Blanco, and it ends with the trial of Miguel Ricart which took place in 1997, you know.

The film shows nothing about the unbelievable flee of Antonio Anglés from Valencia to Lisbon. Nothing about what happened inside the hairdresser of the innermost part of the city of Valencia nor about the pictures he allegedly left in the empty house of Benaguacil, but the film shows instead Antonio Anglés being inside a bar whilst watching television, and suddenly it shows the breaking news about his whereabouts, so a waitress recognised him and started to call the police... but Antonio Anglés left the bar before she reported the sighting to the police.

The film recreates Antonio Anglés inside the jail because of the kidnap and torture he inflicted to the young woman Nuria Pera in 1990, who is shown by the name of Macarena because - as I told before - the film didn't show real names. Whilst he is jailed, the film also shows how another jailed guy is given to him for sexual purposes, so the film hints that Antonio Anglés was gay.

About the forensic doctor Frontela, it shows a scene when someone rang Frontela claiming him to move to Valencia the next day for the autopsies to the three girls, but whoever rang him only give him a telephone number. Then, when Frontela rang that number shortly afterward, he was told that the autopsies were already performed.
    The film also shows the forensics working carelessly as they are shown smoking over the three corpses.

The film shows that there were found seven hairs, none of them belonging to Miguel Ricart.

The film also supports the statement of María Dolores Badal, the 63-years-old woman who allegedly see them hitch-hiking and entering a car who was previously occupied by four men, and that's all.

Well, personally I would have expected such film to be more focused to criticise the bloody official story, so all my happiness is gone. Ugh!
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-04-2021 at 05:19 PM.

Last Wednesday, some DNA traces has been extracted from the small human bones that were found last June nearby the clandestine grave by a couple who went there to pay tribute to the girls after the release of the Netflix documentary, so the judge requested both the mother of Desirée and the father of Miriam to send some DNA samples for further identification, just to compare the genetic between theirs and the bones. I forgot to say that the relatives of Toñi will not be checked because her corpse didn't show bone lack, but Miriam and Desirée as they lacked some few bones.
    I'm guessing what will happen if the bones didn't belong to the three girls.
    If so, will the judge request some DNA from the relatives of Antonio Anglés? I don't think so because this way the Spanish judicial system will act against their own interests because they still want to keep the crap official story alive.
    Will they request some DNA samples from the relatives of others people who got missing within those years? I don't think so either.
    Source in Spanish: https://www.abc.es/espana/comunidad-...6_noticia.html
    There is something new about that. Last Friday 18th September 2020 some DNA traces were finally removed from the mother of Desirée and from the father of Miriam, so we all hope that the DNA results will be available within the next days.

Source in Spanish: https://www.lasprovincias.es/sucesos...195414-nt.html
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-04-2021 at 05:20 PM.

Few days ago, just the 11th of September 2020, an interesting iVoox online podcast about Antonio Anglés was made by some guys who are investigating the murders of the Alcàsser girls. It includes two parts, being the first one about the alleged flee of Antonio Anglés from Valencia to Lisbon and then to Ireland, and the second one is an amazing interview of an ex-girlfriend of Antonio Anglés who has never spoken before to the media.

The first part focused right on the unclear facts about his controversial flee, even discussing if he was either long-gone or dead few days before the girls had disappeared, and it hints that the police have fabricated the entire story of his flee by using another man acting as a stuntman fleeing the police successfully through the Iberian Peninsula during February and March 1992. It also emphasizes the huge incoherences of the official story as sometimes Antonio Anglés (or whoever acted as a stuntman) is so clever to jump by his fourth floor and to avoid big police raids, but also he seemed to had nonsensical, crazy ideas such as for instance when he left five portrait pictures of himself and some traces of blood inside an empty house of Benaguacil he squatted for two or three days.

Then, the second part is fascinating as the podcast owners allowed a woman named Ana (the ex-girlfriend of Antonio Anglés as they were together in a commitment relationships back in 1992) to talk about what she knew about Antonio Anglés and about her feelings about the murders as well. It's such an interesting interview as she told several previously unknown fact nobody has never heard before on the media. However, the owners of the podcast stated that they are not entitled to trust all she told because, as the owners of a podcast, they want to be unbiased at all. So, as the podcast is in Spanish language, I will translate to you all those interesting facts.

She told that their relationships began in the summer of 1992 when they knew each other for the first time during the birthday of a friend of her.

The speaker asked her about some statements that have been previously told by some brothers of Antonio Anglés, as one day in late 90s Enrique Anglés told within the nationwide tv program 'Esta noche cruzamos el Mississipi' that during the 75 days of disappearance of the girls, every time they watched at home the news about the three girls, Antonio Anglés turned angry to turn off the television. However, according to Ana, he never seemed to be nervous for that reason at all.

She told that one day during the summer of 1992, being the couple in the unused house located near Alborache - which is not the same that the one of La Romana - Miguel Ricart came with three guys (who were inhabitants of the nearby town of Silla) and asked in private with Antonio Anglés something which Antonio Anglés refused strongly and even that he reacted as if they asked him for something nefarious. Although Antonio Anglés didn't reveal what they were talking about (as those guys took Antonio Anglés aside from Ana for a while to talk to him in private), she told to Ana not to reliance and not to trust on Miguel Ricart any more. Being asked by the speaker if Ana knew whether such three guys could be the ones that the Civil Guard arrested in the night of 28th January 1993 in the town of Silla, as they were likely to be suspects (whom their personal identity have been always unknown and nothing else was known of them), Ana told she doesn't know their real identities but also that she is not entitled to finger at people without proofs.

Then one of the speakers was talking about how Kelly (the sister of Antonio Anglés) told for the first time that they had seen Antonio Anglés for the last time since the end of October 1992, then she changed his statement and told the story of Antonio Anglés jumping out from the 4th floor, and then in 2018 Kelly told that he didn't jump, but that she helped his brother to escape by using bedsheets. Ana told that Antonio Anglés had been hiding in a roving way during autumn and during early winter in his several hiding places out there in the countryside, but also that he returned home intermittently for briefs periods of time until the end of January 1993.

Then the speaker stress that, according to Kelly's first statement after 27th January 1993, Antonio Anglés wasn't at home but few days later she told that he really was there and that he jumped out from the window, but the ex-boyfriend of Kelly has been always saying that Antonio Anglés wasn't there. About that, Ana told that Kelly broke the relationship before the trial and that her ex-boyfriend would say that because he still had some kind of resentment against Kelly.

Then the speaker was talking about neither of the siblings of Antonio Anglés nor his mother could identify the male voice of the answerphone (when someone asked Kelly to inform Miguel Ricart to join him out there by bringing two sleeping bags, some cereals for breakfast and some milk), and that Enrique Anglés told on TV that someone gave him some money for doing this, so he allegedly walked to the nearest telephone box for it. Well, Ana told that such male voice was indeed the one of Antonio Anglés, and that he left the message on the answerphone because he thought that the police wasn't looking for him for the murders of Alcàsser, but because he took advantage during several months from the penitentiary leave of six days that he had received in March 1992.

Then, they were talking about why Kelly told that Antonio Anglés killed the three girls, so Ana told that all the siblings and the mother of Antonio Anglés had been harassed strongly in an unbearable way by all their neighbours, which is something unpleasant to deal with, so the only way to avoid that was to buy the official story and therefore to point the finger on Antonio Anglés, and to help the media to create the myth of his brother as the most wicked person ever. Thus, as the harassment has been decreasing over the last few years, Ana told that she don't understand why Kelly and Neusa still agree at the moment with the story of Antonio Anglés as the most wicked person ever, even when, according to Ana, there are some people whom Antonio Anglés maintained a certain kind of friendship with for a period of time before 1993 that wanted to say that Antonio Anglés is not a sadist person, but that all the media had ignored them for the sake of reinforce the official story. Even Ana told that Antonio Anglés was not the patriarch of his own family unit and Ana stress that, although Antonio Anglés was not a kind-hearted person, she had never seen Antonio Anglés beating someone else.

Thus, the speaker was talking about that perhaps the mother and the sister of Antonio Anglés known that he is dead, so they are able to point the finger on him all the time because they know Antonio Anglés will not return any more looking for revenge. Otherwise, they could be careful, so they couldn't be so engaged to support the myth of Antonio Anglés all the time on the media.

Then, the speaker asked Ana about what she knew about Miguel Ricart, so she told that she can't trust him. She also told that is not true that both Antonio Anglés and Miguel Ricart were close friends at all, but Roberto Anglés was the best friend of Miguel Ricart and Roberto was the one who bring Miguel Ricart into the house of Anglés.

Thus, the speaker asked Ana if she thinks that Miguel Ricart could have been involved in other earlier crimes with teenagers as victims, such as the Macastre ones, so she told she doesn't think so, and she also told that Antonio Anglés was not involved in the Macastre murders - which happened in January 1989 - because he was jailed at that time.

Then, the speaker asked Ana about the myth of Antonio Anglés being gay, so she told that for what she knew, he was neither gay nor bisexual, and even she wants to confront whoever as a male claiming to had sex with Antonio Anglés to reveal what kind of congenital anomaly Antonio Anglés had in one of his own legs, as according to Ana, Antonio Anglés felt embarrassed himself for that reason to the point that he had never wore shorts.

Thus, the speaker asked Ana about something stated by Mauricio Anglés about Antonio Anglés often wearing female clothes for cross-dressing behaviour, so Ana told that was true, although not because Antonio Anglés had a personal preference for clothing associated with the opposite sex, but just to go unnoticed to the police when he took advantage from the penitentiary leave.

Then, the speaker asked Ana about the whereabouts of Antonio Anglés just the night of Friday 13th November 1992 (when Toñi, Miriam and Desirée vanished, you know), so she told that she was at home and that Antonio Anglés was out there in the nearby town of Chiva with another guys - and she told she doesn't feel entitled to reveal their identities - just looking forward to plan a robbery of a detached house, but as they failed they came back home and then Antonio Anglés rang Ana for a walk or something, but Ana rejected so because it was too late. Being asked what she thinks about why those guys didn't support his alibi, Ana thinks that someone bribed them to keep quiet.

Thus, the speaker was talking about a rumour that was given to him by someone (as the speaker was investigating out there) about the fact that Antonio Anglés could be buried in the former vegetable garden which belonging to his perished father, so Ana thinks that's not true.

Then, the speaker asked Ana about what she knew about how Antonio Anglés died, so she told that one day, a former upstanding Civil Guard who lived in the town of Catarroja just told her 'listen, Antonio Anglés just passed away there in the hilly mountains', and then the speaker and Ana were talking about whether such Civil Guard knew either that the Civil Guard killed Antonio Anglés or that they knew that someone else killed him.

Thus, the speaker is talking about what one brother of Antonio (just Roberto Anglés) told two months ago when he claimed on a nationwide Spanish television channel that he had seen how few days after Antonio Anglés left home the Civil Guard killed and buried Antonio Anglés whilst he was hidden behind a rock, so Ana told that's not true as Roberto Anglés saw nothing because he was jailed in these months of 1993, but also that he told so because he was taught that Antonio Anglés was indeed killed.

Then, the speaker is talking whether Miguel Ricart was involved in something with some Colombian paramilitary forces hired by big Colombian drug dealers (and trained by some members from the Israeli army) in a country state located near the town of Paterna, she thinks that she believes that Miguel Ricart didn't join them, but she also agrees that she heard some rumours that Antonio Anglés could supply drugs to these paramilitary members and that those paramilitary forces used to had sex with under-age minors there.

Ana also told that she is looking for to collect evidences for all these facts and that once this goal will be achieved she will be ready to go to the judge as she is looking for to knock down the fake myth of Antonio Anglés as the most wicked person ever.

Thus, the speaker asked Ana about what kind of relationships she had with the siblings and the mother of Antonio Anglés, she told that she appreciates all of them very much.

Then, the speaker asked Ana which is the reason that still keep some members of Anglés' family, (such as Neusa and Kelly) opposing to knock down the fake myth of Antonio Anglés as a wicked person, so Ana told that if they do so, all the surrounding people would harass them again as it used to be during mid to late 90s.

Thus, the speaker asked Ana if she thinks that all the members of Anglés' family are receiving a lot of money from slush secret founds, she told that's not true because she told how the members of that family have been working hard for years to increase their patrimony.

Then, the speaker asked Ana why has she been waiting for so long until 2020 to reveal such interesting facts and why didn't she reveal these facts on the main nationwide television channels instead of doing so in such a small online podcast, so Ana told that the mass media couldn't be interested to share her thoughts because such thoughts are against the official story, but also that she is glad that nowadays internet is allowing her to share with everyone all she knew about Antonio Anglés.

Thus, Ana told she doesn't trust Juan Ignacio Blanco so much because he wasn't able to show the alleged snuff tapes, and that she also don't believe what Juan Ignacio Blanco told about Miguel Ricart and Mauricio Anglés as the killers of Antonio Anglés because of a heavy argument due to the booty of a stolen bank.

Then, the speaker asked Ana about when and how Antonio Anglés noticed that the police is not looking for him because he took advantage of a temporary release, but for the murders of the three girls, so Ana told that someone went to the unused house located near Alborache (which was one of his favourite places to hide) to advise him about.

Finally, Ana told that she is looking for collecting evidences, that she will fight for the truth for the sake of clear the name of Antonio Anglés, and even she is requesting the judge of Alcira to solve the murders once at for all.

Source in Spanish: https://www.ivoox.com/fantasma-catar...6399341_1.html
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-04-2021 at 05:41 PM.

Just a very interesting thing to read:
    http://empireexposed.blogspot.com/20...l-iberian.html
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-04-2021 at 05:44 PM.

Some DNA traces has been extracted from the small human bones that were found on June 2019 nearby the clandestine grave by a couple who went there to pay tribute to the girls after the release of the Netflix documentary, so the judge requested both the mother of Desirée and the father of Miriam to send some DNA samples for further identification, just to compare the genetic between theirs and the bones. I forgot to say that the relatives of Toñi will not be checked because her corpse didn't show bone lack, but Miriam and Desirée as they lacked some few bones.
    I'm guessing what will happen if the bones didn't belong to the three girls.
    If so, will the judge request some DNA from the relatives of Antonio Anglés? I don't think so because this way the Spanish judicial system will act against their own interests because they still want to keep the crap official story alive.
    Will they request some DNA samples from the relatives of others people who got missing within those years? I don't think so either.
    Source in Spanish: https://www.abc.es/espana/comunidad-...6_noticia.html

There is something new about that. Last Friday 18th September 2020 some DNA traces were finally removed from the mother of Desirée and from the father of Miriam, so we all hope that the DNA results will be available within the next days.

Source in Spanish: https://www.lasprovincias.es/sucesos...195414-nt.html
    It is already known that such DNA test indicates that such humans bones belonged to Miriam, so her father Fernando García told that within an online interview that has been performed on 30th October 2020. Here is the link to the interview in Spanish language, so I will translate the most relevant sentences as the entire online interview is too long, just about more than two hours and a half.
    However, I've found Fernando García somewhat hold his tongue with a few questions there. I think he is doing that in an attempt to avoid new reports of slander. Looks like he knows more than he says as he was likely told about details of the real perpetrators that he has collected within too many years of amateurs investigations altogether with Juan Ignacio Blanco, but as far as he can't prove properly before the judge, that's why he is still keeping hold his tongue by being vague when dealing the most tricky questions with:

https://www.ivoox.com/programa-espec...8404756_1.html

'Few days later to the disappearance, I was told that something was wrong in a detached house of Picassent. I mean, someone had told me that such a detached house was the hideout of dangerous people, and that even they had weapons. I even think for a while that the three girls could have been kidnapped there for a while, but that theory was ruled out by the police.'

'I think that the incident when one month earlier to the disappearance Miriam found a hooded man when going downstairs at our tower block was not related to the crime at all.'

'About Patricia Murray, I have to say that every bloody time I have seen her on the media she told nothing, but criticise me and blame me over and over again, even by saying things that I have never done. She took me to London just to got me out of the way when the three corpses were going "to be discovered" as a part of a masquerade. Thus, Patricia Murray didn't meet me again after the day the corpses were discovered as she just seemed to be not interested any more.'

'One day I tried to talk with the beekeeper Gabriel Aquino about the discovering of the corpses in La Romana, but it didn't work. Gabriel Aquino didn't want to talk and my presence there at their home pissed his wife off.'

'One of the basic principles of forensic science says is that the gallbladder decompose within the first stage of corpse decomposition, but my daughter still had a gallbladder and the forensics were able to draw about 25 centilitres of blood after 75 days! It doesn't make sense! Such evidence points that my daughter passed away few days after the discovery!'

'There was a time when I've serious doubts about such corpse was the one of my own daughter'.
    Footnote: He told that because some serious doubts about the strong difference between the detached skull which has such advanced degree of decomposition and the rest of the corpse which has such an early degree of decomposition.

'A bone of my daughter has been found 28 years later next to the clandestine grave of La Romana! What the heck! Someone is leaving bones and teeth out there, so I guess there are two possibilities: Either the spokesmen of the official story actually want to earn more money by creating a new media circus, or such human remains had been left by the real perpetrators to make me go through the grieving process again. I am exhausted of it as it pissed me off!'

'Ancient skulls from Cro-Magnons still have some tooth, so I'm asking myself about what happened with the 17 missing tooth of my daughter, even knowing that she had been always following health teeth practices.'

'Three belts were found nearby the clandestine grave. The investigators believed such three belts could belong to the three girls even without having checked the inside of the grave, and then, the three corpses still had their belts right in place over their own trousers. Therefore, I think many things in La Romana were staged as a plot there.'

'I agree with Juan Ignacio Blanco, so I think someone (who was previously known by the girls) lured the three girls towards somewhere else.'

'I got the feeling that some vehicles used by the staff of Coolor nightclub, (such as a van converted minibus that they operated to carry partypeople for the nearby towns), were used to carry the three girls just to mislead them towards wherever the killers were waiting to torture them. We spotted such minibus right in the scrapyard located in Sollana, and seemed that the minibus was painted. I asked the Civil Guard to check it, but a sergeant police officer of the Civil Guard strongly refused to do so.'

'I don't trust all the eyewitnesses any more as they didn't see the three girls that day. However, I think that María Dolores Badal saw other girls entering a car, so she was seriously mistaken about what she saw from her balcony. She was acting in good faith, though.'

'My daughter had not money that day. I'm firmly convinced that someone put some extra money into her pocket.'

'The crime against the three girls wasn't by chance, but previously planned.'

'The whole crime was part of a blackmail against the state, therefore that's why the real truth has not been exposed yet.'

'The carpet where the three girls were found inside the grave was lost. I guess it was purposely destroyed or burned inside Patraix police station, so the other carpet given to the forensic doctor Frontela for further analysis wasn't the one found in La Romana.'

'The statement given by Miguel Ricart where he blame himself as an accomplice doesn't make sense. All the facts described by Miguel Ricart are not real, but part of a pipe dream.'

'Antonio Anglés is dead and all the members from Anglés family had received a lot of money as they are part of this masquerade so far.'

'I don't trust the so-called forensic doctor Frontela's "Third Theory"'.
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-04-2021 at 05:50 PM.

Confirmed: Bones belong to one Alcasser victim.

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2020/...casser-victim/
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-04-2021 at 05:53 PM.

Let's see a link from a British newspaper about the call from the Spanish judicial system to the captain of City of Plymouth. I don't think all of this would be useful to solve the crime, yet there were no proofs of Antonio Anglés staying there.
    Well, a fingerprint had been found inside the berth room were the crew had locked up the unknown stowaway man, but it wasn't checked with the ones of Antonio Anglés.
    I don't think the UK judicial system would collaborate as it seems unlikely that this inquiry would shred light on this weird story about Antonio Anglés fleeing successfully the Iberian Peninsula by maritime transport. Anyway, it's too late to try this inquiry, though.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-suspect.html
    Breaking news from today:

By the way the Spanish authorities called on UK authorities on February 2020 about investigating the presence of Antonio Anglés there in that ship, it was known that the former chief officer named Gerard Kevin McBride took a picture of Antonio Anglés - or whoever the unknown stowaway man was -. However, the Spanish judge doesn't want to see this alleged picture because it won't shed light to the mystery about Antonio Anglés' current whereabouts.

I think what the Spanish judge told doesn't make sense at all. Perhaps she is afraid that such unknown man wasn't Antonio Anglés but someone else, therefore much of the official story - which has been meticulously designed for years - will be proved as wrong.

I hope the British police would share on the media such photo to verify whether such man was Antonio Anglés or not, and therefore to shelve the story of the ship City of Plymouth.

Thus, the UK authorities would ask the Spanish counterparts to clarify what Roberto Anglés (brother of Antonio) told two months ago about that he had seen how Antonio Anglés was killed by the Civil Guard somewhere in Valencia province at eastern Spain. If some members of British authorities are reading this, then I call upon them about that matter.

Source in Spanish (as I can't found the same news in English): https://www.lasprovincias.es/sucesos...210652-nt.html
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-04-2021 at 05:55 PM.

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread Information