Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Alcasser teenage girls case, Spain

Senior Member Frequent Poster
    New update today: Spanish authorities will request their UK counterparts to analyse a phone call made inside the City of Plymouth by the alleged unknown stowaway man to a Portuguese worker of the Lisbon harbour, and the reason for do so is for the sake of clarify whether this man was Antonio Anglés or was someone else.

Anyway, that's bollocks. It really gets on my wick that Spanish authorities (and therefore all the media who support the bloody official story) want to intentionally waste time in distractions instead of facing the problem of the DNA test results about the bones of Miriam that someone left in June 2019 near the clandestine grave of La Romana.
    I guess the request about that phone call will be useless as it is believed the Portuguese worker who talked with the stowaway man won't be able to remember today what they were talking about back in March 1993.

The update from yesterday is more useful as there is a chance to found that photo, and therefore to prove that wasn't Antonio Anglés the one who entered unlawfully the City of Plymouth, though.

Source in Spanish: https://www.lasprovincias.es/sucesos...acebook.com%2F

On the other hand, today is 13th November 2020, so it has been 28 years since the disappearance of Toñi, Miriam and Desirée. People from Spain ought not to forget them as we're still claiming for justice.
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-05-2021 at 05:57 AM.

Today I'm going to share an interview made to the young man who found four small bones from Miriam in La Romana within a hiking trip to see such remote place few days after the Netflix documentary had been released, so I'm going to translate. Here we go:

Vicente, a young man in his twenties decided to go to La Romana on 24th June 2019 with his girlfriend, just a few days after he watched the Netflix documentary about The Alcàsser Girls, and was going to discover such a thing that surprised him too much.
    He just found few small bones that the nationwide Forensic Science Service as stated as the ones of Miriam García.

'I'm not a freak. Although I like criminology and paranormal stuff, yet I haven't gone there for morbid fascination, but for to leave some flowers as a tribute to them because I felt sorry about their families', Vicente told.

Once the interview began, Vicente showed the complaint given by the Civil Guard police station located in Oliva.

'I don't want to reveal my own identity because it's useless, so the only interesting thing out there are the bones. When Netflix announced that they are working on a documentary about Alcàsser, I just became interested, so I began to read as much as I could. As I'm from Valencia province, I was told about this murder to the point that it deeply concerned me as I was still a child. Thus, as I'm currently working as a driver, I often go to the town where they vanished.' told Vicente.

He also told us that he watched 'El Lector de Huesos', just a documentary from the Basque television ETB2 where the forensic doctor Francisco Etxeberría - the one who discovered a tooth near the clandestine grave in La Romana in 2017- explained some facts about forensic science related to this crime.

'It's not easy to find La Romana, so you have to use a GPS device as otherwise you should be lost in the wilderness,' Vicente told.

Vicente told us that on 24th June 2019 he and his girlfriend followed three stages. First one, they went from their hometown Piles to Alcasser, (about 69 kilometres or 42.87 miles), and they went straight to the cemetery to pay tribute to the girls with three flowers. Then, they went through Alcàsser to Picassent up to the place where Coolor nightclub was located from. 'The nightclub doesn't exist anymore, but now there is a supermarket instead,' Vicente told. Then, they moved to a remote area located five kilometres (3.10 miles) away to La Romana, they left their car and moved on foot toward the clandestine grave.

'Once we have arrived to the clandestine grave, we just left three flowers to pay tribute to them. We also went to the old unused house. Then, we sat down there to eat some sandwiches. At this moment, I saw something white on the ground that I thought it was a cigarette butt, and it was only one metre away to the grave. As we are eco-friendly, we carried a bag to bring back all our rubbish, so I thought how some people destroy our environment; so I was going to remove the cigarette butt, but I found it wasn't a butt, but something that resembled pretty much a human bone. At that point I was able to recognise such features as phalange human bones, and I did so by what I've been previously watching on the forensic documentary of Francisco Etxeberría. There was a bone that wasn't buried, and then I took a little stick for remove a bit of sand, and then I found some three others small bones which were smaller and darker that the first one. Finally, I took all the four bones and put them into a piece of aluminium foil that we had previously used for our sandwiches. At that time I felt fear, anger and sorrow,' told Vicente.

The same day at the evening, Vicente went to the Civil Guard police station located in Oliva to bring the bones. Then, he even rang ETB2 Basque television asking for the email of Francisco Etxeberría, Vicente shared these pictures and finally Etxeberría replied him: 'Dear Vicente. Such bones are really four phalange human bones. This time DNA samples will be successfully achieved...', Etxeberría told.

On 19th September 2020, the Forensic Science Service told Fernando García that such bones belonged to Miriam García. Fernando García claimed that the clandestine grave had been thoroughly checked in 1993 and the investigators found nothing, so he believed someone left such bones there recently. 'I'm asking myself who still has some bones of my own daughter and I want to know why is the reason for leave such bones now. Thus, I'm firmly convinced that neither Miguel Ricart nor Antonio Anglés were the killers of my own daughter,' Fernando García told recently in another interview.

'I want say nothing about the real truth about who killed the three girls. That's not my business, but the one of the families. On 8th November 2020 I was told by Las Provincias newspaper that the bones belonged to Miriam. I thought there would be more bones around the clandestine grave, so it should be useful to check the grave thoroughly again because there is a risk that some other bones are still out there. I guess that Fernando García will calm down his never-ending grief if this is going to happen. I've recently asked the phone number of Fernando García, so I rang him for give him some emotional crutch, and even I apologised as I told him I'm not a morbid freak, so he understood and showed deep gratitude to me', told Vicente at the end of the interview.

Source in Spanish with pictures: https://www.elespanol.com/reportajes...5697540_0.html
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-05-2021 at 06:00 AM.

A program has been broadcasted by the nationwide TV channel 'Cuatro' yesterday on prime time.
    It was a debate with Félix Ríos (a criminologist who has been recently investigating both Alcasser and Macastre murders), Francisco Perez Abellán (soon of Paco Abellán, one journalist who written a book about Alcàsser murders), Javier Martínez (journalist of Las Provincias newspaper), and Miguel Gaona (a prestigious psychiatrist), being all directed by the journalist Iker Jiménez.

It was such an interesting debate, but they say nothing new, so most of what they were talking about has been previously exposed here in this thread.
    The only two news, interesting facts that I've never heard before are the next ones:

Firstly, the forensic doctor Luis Frontela send a brief message by a teleconference: 'I don't want to talk about Alcàsser any more because if I do so, a lot of people will tear me to shreds. Well, eventually I will dare to say something on that matter by a deathbed confession', told Luis Frontela.

Secondly, the criminologist Félix Ríos has recently written a book about the Macastre murders by having previously read the whole case file. So, he realised that the machete found inside the car that Antonio Anglés - or whoever who acted like him as a fake flee - left in Minglanilla in early March 1993 (after being stolen and after driving just 8 kilometres), really match with the sheath that was found nearby the corpse of Rosario Gayete by the murders of Macastre which happened back in January 1989.

Source in Spanish: https://www.lainformacion.com/asunto...lenio/2821734/
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-05-2021 at 06:02 AM.

I want to share this interesting message written by a online user from Spain who is a member from Forocoches forum. His nickname is Mamena, so I received his permission to translate what he told there. Let's get started:

'At the evening of 28th January 1993, the journalist Olga Viza [within the prime-time TV show broadcasted by "Antena 3" in Alcàsser] gave the breaking new of some arrests that took place in the nearest town of Silla, and she told that they've been waiting for verification from the Civil Guard's headquarters. So it necessarily means that they've known such breaking new a bit earlier that day. At that time, some newspapers were creating the front-pages from the next day, and that a verification was given by the investigators to do so. We weren't aware at what exact time they got such verification, though.

That same day the Civil Guard took Miguel Ricart for a ride to check something, so according to the Civil Guard they went to Alborache and back to the police station, but, according to Miguel Ricart, after going to Alborache "We moved further away reaching up to the surroundings of La Romana, just nearby the carob wood, and then I was tortured by the police there. They've been repeatedly stopped the car to torture me on the head with a branch of carob, and by using a tissue they made me spit and they cleaned me [the injuries]." Apparently, they did not reach La Romana because of the poor conditions of the unpaved road. It is known that they returned to [Patraix] police station at 19:35 h. The first autopsies had finished at 18:00 that day, so it's likely that when Miguel Ricart returned to the police station, the other Civil Guard police officers who were present at the autopsies had returned to [Patraix] police station as well.

So, it was confirmed by the nationwide Civil Guard headquarters that some arrested men had been arrested at anytime between 27th and 28th January in Silla, whereas the other the Civil Guard officers of Patraix were doing their own investigation by their own [with Miguel Ricart, off course] on 28th January. I'm impressed by the fact that shortly after it was reported the breaking news of those arrests in Silla, then Miguel Ricart was forced to say its first statement, and that statement hide suddenly the breaking news of these arrested men. If there were no verification by the nationwide headquarters of the Civil Guard, then it might be a mistake by journalists or something along the lines. I didn't find any apologise coming by the Civil Guard police, but such breaking news was simply forgotten forever because everyone focused on Miguel Ricart's first statement.

What do I think about? I don't know who arrested those men in Silla, but the given verification by the Civil Guard's headquarters suggests to me that it could have been the members from the special "UCO" unit, while there was another team of ordinary police officers from Patraix police station that were focusing the earliest investigation on Miguel Ricart. Did the breaking news of Silla and their statements urged [the police officers from Patraix] towards obtain Miguel Ricart's first statement by making himself to confess his guilt? Seeing how imprecise Miguel Ricart's statement is, it may be that it was done in a hurry to create another breaking news just for cover what has been published earlier [about the arrested men of Silla] by El Pais and Levante, (and explained by Olga Viza on prime time. Did the [unknown] men arrested in Silla got any kind of favouritism whereas Miguel Ricart didn't? Were those arrested men released when the first statement of Miguel Ricart took place? That's weird because they confessed even before that Miguel Ricart did so.

Source in Spanish: https://www.forocoches.com/foro/show...#post387466967

So, the identities of such men were never released to the media, so there must be a catch there.
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-05-2021 at 06:06 AM.

This is the moment when Olga Viza told the breaking news about the two - and still unknown - men from Silla who were arrested for a while on 27th January 1993. This scene is also on the Netflix documentary:

From 28:33 to 29:38:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTVHeqV8RLY

This is what exactly Olga Viza told:

'We've been waiting to verify. There are two arrested men, one of them.... [a big round of applause]
    We've been waiting until we received the verification coming from the Civil Guard nationwide headquarters. One of them was arrested last night, the other [was arrested] earlier this morning. They've been arrested in Silla, which is a well-known nearby town for all of you, [a round of applauses], and the Civil Guard are interrogating them right now. This is all we know right now, so I will let you know if there is any update.'
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-05-2021 at 06:07 AM.

Breaking news from three days ago:

There are some unconfirmed reports that Miguel Ricart has been spotted recently in the district of Carabanchel (southwest of Madrid).

It is believed that some police officers from the National Police came across Miguel Ricart when he was entering a squat building to purchase drugs.

People around that district and even journalists are looking for him to take pictures or even for an interview, but they all failed. As far as there aren't real proofs of his presence, it seems to be something groundless.

However, if a police officer came across him and checked his ID, that police officer would be severely punished for break the personal data protection law.
    As far as Miguel Ricart doesn't face criminal charges right now, he is free to live wherever he wants in Spain (and therefore inside the Schengen area), I would say it's risky for him trying to live in Spain because he would face stigma and even would put himself in danger by suffering harassment by the surrounding people.

It seems bizarre that Miguel Ricart, according to his ID, has not changed his name when all the members from Anglés family have changed their names to avoid the stigma of Antonio Anglés.

Anyway, there is a lot of controversy in Spain right now because of this breaking news.
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-05-2021 at 06:10 AM.

A new documentary has been broadcasted last Thursday 28th January on prime time by the nationwide Cuatro TV channel, just one day after the 28th anniversary of the appearance of the three corpses in La Romana.

Most of the documentary has been based on repeating over and over again the wrong facts of the official story.

The documentary says that the soils surrounding the clandestine grave are clayey, when in fact they are limestone.
    The journalist Jerónimo Boloix also appears as the most known spokesperson supporting the bloody official story. It's a shame that Boloix has always criticized Juan Ignacio Blanco for making money by sharing the conspiracy theories on the media, but every time there is a documentary in Spain, Boloix is ​​always ready to earn money whilst he is supporting the official story, as usual. What a shame!

Finally, the documentary shows a shot of an old interview with Miguel Ricart when he was released from jail in 2013. The interview was never broadcasted for journalism ethics [sic], but this time Cuatro television channel wants to broadcast a little of that interview.
    So, Miguel Ricart asserts that he would agree to pass the Pentothal test as a truth serum as a way to claim himself not guilty, and he also says that, he was told by Fernando García how the owner of Coolor nightclub was involved in some ways with the murders.

The documentary also tried to find Miguel Ricart in the streets of Carabanchel district at southwest Madrid, but failed.

Source in Spanish: https://www.cuatro.com/enelpuntodemi...082545391.html
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-05-2021 at 06:11 AM.

I want to share with you this interesting survey.

Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-05-2021 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by overdrive1979 View Post
    Breaking news from today:

By the way the Spanish authorities called on UK authorities on February 2020 about investigating the presence of Antonio Anglés there in that ship, it was known that the former chief officer named Gerard Kevin McBride took a picture of Antonio Anglés - or whoever the unknown stowaway man was -. However, the Spanish judge doesn't want to see this alleged picture because it won't shed light to the mystery about Antonio Anglés' current whereabouts.

I think what the Spanish judge told doesn't make sense at all. Perhaps she is afraid that such unknown man wasn't Antonio Anglés but someone else, therefore much of the official story - which has been meticulously designed for years to hide the real truth of this crime - will be proved as wrong.
    Breaking news today!

The criminal chambers from the Audiencia Provincial of Valencia, which is a court that covers the whole province of Valencia - and therefore the judge of Alcira is under the Audiencia Provincial's control - has ordered to follow the inquiries that are trying to clarify whether Antonio Anglés entered unlawfully the City of Plymouth as a stowaway or not.

In November 2020, the judge of Alcira - for no apparent reasons - refused to know if one member from the staff of that ship allegedly took a photo from that stowaway man. So, it's time to know the truth.
    I hope the British judicial system will perform this task properly.

Source in Spanish: https://www.abc.es/espana/comunidad-...1_noticia.html
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-05-2021 at 06:15 AM.

This information bears our suspicions out, as there is a Spanish policeman spokesperson who, after being surprised of the likely presence of Miguel Ricart in Madrid last January, has also verified the presence of Miguel Ricart somewhere in the south of France in the past.

So, that spokesperson has been in charge of a police unit to find out Antonio Anglés, and they were told that Miguel Ricart has been living in France for an indefinite period of time in recent times. Then, according to this source, they agreed to send someone as a link to ask Miguel Ricart whether Antonio Anglés has been trying to meet him in recent times, which, in my opinion, is a truism as I can't understand how Antonio Anglés - in case of being still alive - could find Miguel Ricart that way when the daughter of Miguel Ricart has been trying to find him unsuccessful since November 2013.
    However, Miguel Ricart told the link that he was no longer interested about Antonio Anglés any more.

So, that information proves that both Spanish and French authorities have agreed to allow Miguel Ricart a place where he can live without being harassed by the people, as it is believed that French people don't know him nor his criminal record.

Source in Spanish: https://www.lavanguardia.com/sucesos...da-angles.html
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-05-2021 at 06:16 AM.

Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread Information