Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Alcasser teenage girls case, Spain

Senior Member Frequent Poster
    On 29th January 1993 was going to begin the additional autopsies requested by the family's solicitor, but it was not as easy as it seemed.
    In fact, when the second forensic team leaded by Luis Frontela ended, he realised how bothered he was because of the way the six first forensic team had worked within the earlier autopsies. Even so, the first forensic team tried to cast doubt upon the second forensic team.
    The way they hindered Luis Frontela's work so much would make Luis Frontela sent the next letter to the family's solicitor (who is called Luis Miguel):

'Dear Luis Miguel:
    I am writing to complain about something referring to the autopsies.
    This letter contains three distinct parts, which the first and the second one are strictly confidential and only could be revealed to your clients.

* First paragraph:

Before my work began, I had a meeting with the earlier six forensic doctors. They told me their concern about their earlier forensic work would be delegitimised, and I replied them I was carrying out a request by the families of the three girls, so all I had to do is my best to explain these facts way better.

The chief of the Forensic Institute of Valencia told us to create all together a press release that make people feel at ease, which is attached to this file to you.

Few hours later, those six forensics leaded by Verdú and I fell out in the next bitter discussion:

Verdu forensic doctor told me in an angry mood that my forensic work had been performing carefully, and I replied him that this is the way I used to do my own work, so he replied me it was not the agreement because the only thing I have to do is to analyse some hairs for later criminal exams, so I replied him again I would like to make a proper job.
    Verdu told me again that it's not what we had chosen earlier, and I replied to him the only thing we had chosen was to make all together a press release, being only under my business the best way to make my own forensic work.

* Second paragraph:

The earlier autopsies made to the bodies of Toñi, Miriam García and Desirée Hernandez by the first forensic team the previous day were just a botch, poorly performed job, not to say it had been done in poor conditions. I will show you some of the worst mistakes I've found there in connection with their earlier autopsies:

a) Their clothes were washed with water and then put into plastic bags, which violates the basic forensic rules because this way allowed either semen, blood or saliva to disintegrate and should be lost forever.
    When performing a proper, well done forensic work, the forensics must take care of clothes by keeping them as dry as possible, so I don't know why those forensic had refused to do so.

b) It seemed that the clothes were not analysed in a careful, properly way.

c) The bodies have been beheaded to collect some samples for a comprehensive exam by another forensic institute. Both their genitals and hands were collected too.

d) I worried because the earlier forensics had been hesitating if the three teenage girls were penetrated by penis or by another object such as a wooden stick.

e) When I asked them where they had sent the hairs of the three girls for further comprehensive analysis, they said to me that all those hairs were put in a pile, which make me worried.

f) What a wrong procedure! They had been dissecting some parts of their bodies wrongly, as they had been dissecting together parts that included evidences of violence with another that were due to putrefaction.
    Hopefully, we would notice this wrong procedure so we reported it later, otherwise it could have created further discrepancies.

g) Any x-ray examination had been taken, so we have to do so.

At this point, I asked myself if they removed some parts of the three bodies, and they hadn't performed their forensic work properly, so I realised they had done a botch work.
    They emphasized they died by gunshots, but what about another forensic facts that they had ignored?
    They intended to hamper my work to save their reputation, thereby this has meant more doubts to this multiple crime.

* Third paragraph:

We are forensic just to do our job carefully and accurately for the benefit to find the truth and help the court to send the guilties to jail, so we claimed all these things listed below just to make my forensic work properly, as usual:

1) The removed parts of their bodies that had been sent to further investigation.
    2) All the pictures that were taken either during the autopsies and within the get out of the bodies from the clandestine grave.
    3) All the hairs from the three bodies that were taken for further investigation.
    4) All kind of histological works.
    5) All the hairs that were found either in the site of human remains, cars, houses or somewhere else.
    6) A detailed list of the clothes they wore and their own physical features.

Yours sincerely: Luis Frontela.'

Few days later, on 6th February 1993, Luis Frontela sent a request to the court:

'I will send you all kind of collected samples that we took, even those which we didn't have enough time to analyse.
    I appreciate you, even though I still don't understand what's your reason to putting up barriers all the time against my work.
    Nobody had send me all the pictures and all the samples I had previously claimed, and if that wasn't enough, they had withdrawn some of these samples I had.
    If I had known that doing such work would imply being hampered all the time. I would have rejected it because I don't like to work is this way, but properly.
    So, I refused to make a press release together with the earlier forensic team because of conflicting ethical issues.

Some months later, an other complaint was sent by Luis Frontela.
    The day of the finding of the three teenage girls, Luis Frontela was in a tv program named 'Quien sabe donde', just a renowned old Spaniard tv program about disappearances and missing people.
    At this time, a Secretary of State for Internal Security - named Rafael Vera - rang him asking for some help to resolve the case, so Luis Frontela answered him positively.

More precisely, he asked him to analyse some hairs that police had found in a car that will likely indicate who are the culprits of the spookiest crime ever in Spain.
    Surprisingly enough, five minutes later someone told him that none of these hairs were located at the Forensic Institute of Valencia, suggesting that someone had already sent them to Madrid.
    Nothing was heard from those hairs, so it blew away him.
    In fact, it was known that all these facts that bothered him too much could imply some work issues for him within the next days.

Finally, when referring to The Alcasser Girls, he said:
    'Evidences are missing, things seemed to get out of control, dignity is lost'.

Due to this chain of events, one of the father of the girls, who is called Fernando García, has been aware that something was indeed wrong.
    From that moment on, he would turn out one of the more sceptical persons to fight the official story so far.

Source: Juan Ignacio Blanco's book, pages 254 - 261.
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 04-25-2021 at 04:10 PM.

On 28th January 1993 at early morning, some police officers went to the car park of the police station and check the white Opel Corsa car of Miguel Ricart, but they didn't find any single trace of the three teenagers, nor even fingerprints.

Then, both Neusa Martins and Dolores Anglés, mother and sister of Antonio Anglés, went to the central headquarters of Civil Guard at Patraix police station to testify, so Dolores Anglés told the police how his brother Enrique Anglés is not a rapist because his hearth is in the right place, although he suffers some mental disorders, and then she gave them a copy of a medical report of his brother Enrique Anglés, which states that he has some oligophreny disorders. Then, Neusa Martins told something new that no one has ever heard before, just how Antonio Anglés apparently was at home on 27th January at 9:00 when she came back from the chicken slaughterhouse, which was her nighttime work back in those days.

Then, Miguel Ricart, as everyone who is arrested in Spain, has the right to tell someone where he is arrested for, so he did by calling Maria Dolores Cuadrado, who was his girlfriend (and mother of his little daughter as well), but she did not care because they have not lived together neither has he care about their daughter because Miguel Ricart often lived at Anglés' family house instead.
    Maria Dolores Cuadrado told the police she didn't know what Miguel Ricart has been doing back in mid-November 1992 because she didn't see him in those days, but such fact was not true, but false, because she told later how both Miguel Ricart and she were strolling around the town of Benetusser just on Friday 13th November 1992.

Then, on 28th January at 15:45, according to a police statement, some police officers wearing civilian clothes took Miguel Ricart to to another unused farmhouse near Alborache - which is a different farmhouse located 15 kilometres away north from La Romana - because apparently Antonio Anglés often has been there before for hide himself when he got involved in some thief activity and other low-level criminal issues Antonio Anglés was often involved for, but they failed because Antonio Anglés was not there, so they came back to the police station.

According to Miguel Ricart, once they check such unused house located near Alborache, they didn't go back to the police station, but went to La Romana hills instead to check the surroundings of the clandestine grave.
    According to Miguel Ricart, this is the alleged timeline they did that day in the afternoon:

'We moved near Alborache to find Antonio Anglés in a road car with some police officers who wore civilian clothes. Once we hit the farmhouse located near Alborache one of them knocked me down inside the car and put his knees on me, whereas the others police officers has been checking the surroundings within less than 15 minutes.
    I saw how they took a pick and a bag that was filled up by lots of things. All those collected things were placed into the boot car.
    I knew very well that place as I have been there many times, even both Mauricio Anglés and Antonio Anglés have been there so many times as well.

At that time, I realised that they were trying to find Antonio Anglés because I knew he has an arrests warrant has been issued against him, so that day any of these police officers never told me that they were searching Antonio Anglés because he had killed the three teenage girls. Thus, they asked me for Enrique Anglés instead.
    Then, we went to the unused farmhouse of La Romana.
    I showed them the best way from Alborache to La Romana because it used to be another place used by Antonio Anglés to hideaway himself, the same as Alborache.

The road car could have some heavy problems whilst driving through such bumpy, unpaved road because it was indeed in very poor conditions.
    We stopped near the hives and they took a branch's tree to beat me. Then they began to ask me about the area, so I told them there are several old farmhouses nearby. At that time, one of those police officers shouted at me that it is near impossible that Antonio Anglés was trying to hide himself there that day because of the three corpses had been found near that place.
    "This was the first time that police have informed me about the three girls, but I still didn't know who they are nor their sad fate"', Miguel Ricart told the judge some years later in 1997.

Then, they came back to the police station, and some hours later Miguel Ricart made his first report of the alleged timeline of the crime, so he claimed himself as an accomplice for the first time.

As we can see earlier how was the finding of the human remains in the clandestine grave, all the people who were checking the site of later remains were later reporting different chain of events, as if some of them had been talking about other findings different from Alcasser ones.
    It's shocking also that driving through the unpaved road to reach La Romana is a hard task for road cars, so it's something that the official story didn't take into account.

Thus, it's very disconcerting the way the police report never indicated that they had been taken some objects from Alborache's farmhouse area nor that then they moved to La Romana, and even that they didn't report the way those police officers had presumably beaten Miguel Ricart.
    Other relevant statement was the one of a police officer named Alberto Donet, who reported another different timeline of events to the court later in 1997. Alberto Donet's statement was different to the original report written by the Civil Guard police:

'We went to a place located roughly 500 metres away to Alborache, but can't exactly remember the exact distance to the town.
    I still remember the list of objects that we picked up there; just two or three mattresses, a bedspread, some beekeepers gloves, and some money (which couldn't remember how much it was).'

Several years later (in 1997) Miguel Ricart said before the judge what happened on 28th January 1993 in the afternoon:

'A police officer show me some pictures of the three teenage girls and then asked me if I have meet them personally earlier, so I replied I knew that they got missing by either posters located everywhere and TV news, so the sergeant police told me that they were killed. At that time, he told me their human remains were found near the hives located in La Romana, so I was bowl over for it.

The sergeant police told me I will come back home as soon as possible, but they still have to check my Opel Corsa before leaving me free to return back home.'

Unfortunately, this wouldn't be fulfilled, so he become later prisoner.
    At that time, the Civil Guard police check their own police records about Antonio Anglés' past and found two criminal charges against him: just kidnapping and driving a stolen car.
    On 28th January at late afternoon police went to the earlier house where Antonio Anglés had lived before.
    That house was located at Colón street in the town of Catarroja. Nobody was there so that was proved fruitless, although they found a motorbike chain, a motorbike sticker and a knife kitchen.

It was known that police got lost these three objects aforementioned, so it was another mistake to be added to the many serious blunders that had happened during the investigation of this crime.
    When nighttime came, those police officers who had been taken pictures during the autopsies all day long came to the police station and reported to their police workmates the cruelty that the three girls had been suffering.

Source: Juan Ignacio Blanco's book, pages 209 - 217.
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 04-25-2021 at 04:18 PM.

On 28th January 1992 at 23:55, Miguel Ricart made his first report in the Civil Guard police station:

Asking him what he did on 13th November 1992 at the afternoon, he told he joined Antonio Anglés with, although Miguel Ricart also pointed out that back in those days Antonio changed his first name to Ruben to avoid being recognised by the police as he got advantage of a prison grant he had received earlier that year in March.
    He told that on Friday 13th November he was driving a blue Seat Ronda car (owned by Antonio Anglés) from Alcasser to Picassent, being Antonio Anglés in the passenger seat.
    Once they entered into Picassent and being still relatively far away of Coolor nightclub, they saw how three teenage girls were trying to hitchhike, so Antonio Anglés shouted at him 'stop the car!', so he did.
    Then, Antonio Anglés asked them if they want to go Coolor, and they answered positively, so Antonio Anglés allowed them to get into the car. Once they hit Coloor nightclub Antonio Anglés invited them to go to another place nearby for some drinks, which was answered positively by the teenage girls but only if either Antonio Anglés or Miguel Ricart will pay those drinks for them.
    Then Miguel Ricart continued driving and took a road towards Llombay (which is a town located halfway between Alcasser and La Romana hills).

They stopped and Antonio Anglés got out of the car with one of the girls, -by showing him an identification parade, Miguel Ricart could identify the three girls, being Toñi the one who get out of the car with Antonio Anglés for the first time-. One of the other two girls, Desirée Hernandez, moved from rear seat to passenger seat to talk to him for a while, whereas the other girl, Miriam García, got out of the car later to go with Antonio Anglés.
    Being both Desirée Hernandez and Miguel Ricart alone themselves, they had a brief sexual intercourse.
    Then, Antonio Anglés came back and suggested Desirée Hernandez to got out the car as well because one of the two teenage girls suddenly had felt sick. Twenty minutes later, three gunshots were heard from with a brief gap of two seconds from one another. Antonio Anglés came back by aim the gun to Miguel Ricart's forehead - he identified that gun as Star 9 mm one - and threatened him to said nothing.

Showing him a piece of the carpet that wrapped up the three corpses and being asked about it, Miguel Ricart told it was a carpet located in the unused farmhouse of La Romana; they were there to remove and put it in the rear seats. They began the trip towards La Romana at 01:00 and came back to the place the three girls died at 02:30, so they put the three dead bodies on the boot to the car by moving the rear seats. At that time was Antonio Anglés who decided himself to drove anywhere to an unknown place.
    One hour and a half later, they hit the place chosen as the clandestine grave, so Antonio Anglés began to dig a hole by a pick they had in Alborache's farmhouse. The hole size of the ditch was approximately 180 centimetres length and 100 centimetres depth.

Asking him how they had thrown the three bodies:
    He told they put them one of the top of another, so Antonio Anglés began to bury them. As soon as they had finished, they left away being Antonio Anglés the driver, who reminded him to say nothing, otherwise Antonio Anglés would kill him. Miguel Ricart didn't wear any gloves, and he did not remember if Antonio Anglés did so.

Asking him if the three girls were dressed or not, he told they were dressed, he did not remove any of their clothes, and he didn't know if Antonio Anglés did so.

Asking him who used dyed hair, he told Antonio Anglés dyed his hair from brunette to blonde in those days.

Showing him a dyed hair's bottle, he told that's the dyed hair bottle Antonio Anglés tend to use, and that was previously stored in Alborache's farmhouse.

Showing him a hairspray bottle, a mousse hair bottle and a binocular, he told he doesn't know where those objects come from.

Showing him three belts, he identified as belonged to Antonio Anglés just the black one and the canvas one which read 'Equipment especially designed'.

Showing him a portable game machine 'High Way' brand, some socks, a jeans denim jacket 'Liberto' brand and a blue gloved, he told the socks didn't belong to Antonio Anglés, but the another three objects.

Asking him where they move once the multiple crime had been accomplished, he told Antonio Anglés was the driver so they went to Anglés' family house, located in the street called Camí Real in the town of Catarroja.

Asking him where Antonio Anglés used to stored his own gun, he told he usually stored his gun near the old farmhouse located three kilometres (1.86 miles) away of Alborache which they often used for a hideaway themselves. Once in the farmhouse, turning left to a dirty road, moving further beyond the carob wood a vast plain is located, so there is a small mound where the gun used to be hidden among grass into a glove. He drew a map plan of it which was added to the case file.

Asking him where did the shootings made by Antonio Anglés take place, Miguel Ricart told he doesn't know the exact location of it, but probably is located somewhere halfway between the towns of Catadau and Llombay, by turning left and then going straight as long as 15 minutes then there is a carob wood so they stopped, and finally about 100 metres further ahead the three shots were fired by Antonio Anglés.
    He assures that if someone takes him there again, he could pinpoint where the gunshots exactly took place.
    He drew a map plan which was added to the case file.

Asking him if they were together with the girls inside a farmhouse, he told they did not enter any farmhouse that day.

Asking him if the sexual intercourse he had with Desirée Hernandez included some anal sex, he told they hadn't anal sex, but vaginal sex.

Asking him who tied the hands of the girls, he told Antonio Anglés did so.

Asking him the way Antonio Anglés had tied their hands, he told he didn't know that, so he only helped him to put the three corpses into the car.

Asking him where the blue Seat Ronda car could be located right now, he told he has left the car on Monday 25th January 1993 in a mechanic car called 'Taller Juanes' which is located in a street called Camí Real in the town of Albal.

Asking him what kind of friendship unites them, he told he knew Antonio Anglés since five years or so, and he also used to live in his house as well.

Asking him where Antonio Anglés did usually live, he told he used to live in these two old farmhouses located either in Alborache and in La Romana to hide himself, and he also regularly visited his family house located in Catarroja every Thursday and Friday.

Asking him once they hit the area where the murders took place, if he noticed something that could indicate that Antonio Anglés had previously meet her earlier , he told he noticed so because of the kind of conversation they had.

Asking him if he previously had been there with another girls, he told he was never there earlier as it was an idea of Antonio Anglés, so he concluded Antonio Anglés perhaps could have been there previously with other girls.

Playing the answerphone's voice message to be listened by Miguel Ricart, which said as follows:
    '"*Kelly", It's"*Ruben". When you have arrived home, just tell "*the blonde" to go to the place where the motorbike chain wheel and the motorbike handlebar are located from, and tell him to take two sleeping bags; also some Kellog's breakfast cereal and some milk which are located on the fridge as well, just as soon as possible. Bye!'
    * "Kelly" is a nickname of Dolores Anglés, the sister of Antonio Anglés.
    * "Ruben" is a nickname of Antonio Anglés. Antonio Anglés also had another nicknames like "Asukiki" and "Sugar".
    * "The blonde" is a nickname of Miguel Ricart as he usually had natural blonde hair, although he dyed his natural blonde hair to black those days.
    He told he recognised that human voice the one to Antonio Anglés, and those references about the motorbike are really key words for Alborache's old farmhouse.

Asking him for the first time they started to go to Alborache's farmhouse:
    He told they were there for the first time as soon as the previous month of August.

Asking him if in January 1989 they had been living in Alborache's farmhouse, he told they had not been living there as at that time he used to live with his girlfriend in the town of Benetusser.

Asking him if he wants to say something more, he told he has cooperated in a full way with everything the police has been requested for; he did not kill anyone so he claims the killer(s) of the three teenagers must be judged and pay for it. He also told he thinks Antonio Anglés will try to kill him as soon as possible because of involving him with the current report of the timeline of events.

Asking him what could have happened to the piece of medical paper which indicates the name of Enrique Anglés which was found nearby the clandestine grave, he told perhaps was Antonio Anglés the one who put it there as he often used to pick up such kind of confidential papers to anyone.
    As he had nothing more to say, that first report of events finished on 29th January at 01:55.

Five years later, Miguel Ricart told before the judge why he pleaded accomplice in his first reports of events:

'What I've said on my first report was because police had previously coerced me too much.
    I wasn't threatened nor tortured when I was meeting my own lawyer, but in the neighbour room once the lawyer left.
    I was heavily beaten so that was I claimed accomplice myself by saying the first report, which the only real thing included in it is my own signature.

Those police officers informed me about most of the sadistic tortures that the three girls unfortunately had been suffering.
    The room where I was heavily beaten by some police officers only contained a table and a stick, which was not a police baton, but a branch of an orange tree.

Most of those Civil Guard police officers located there that day wore civilian clothes.
    Once I ask the lawyer: "Do you want to know the truth?", so she replied "Yes, I want", then I replied to her: "I know nothing about these three teenage girls". At that time those police officers suddenly stared at me in a menacing way.

While beaten, they kicked me to all parts of my body, especially in my head. Thus, they always did that by keeping my hands tied back.
    I really would be able to recognise all those police officers with an identification parade, so I will never forget their faces.
    I was enclosed there too many hours.
    They never send me some drink such as some water, and they also throw to the ground the few sandwiches I could eat.
    Police officers told me they would threatened both my girlfriend and my own daughter.
    I told them I know nothing about these three girls once and once again until I got tired of it.

One of them told me about all the things they have been found in the clandestine grave.
    All the things I said in my own reports were suggested to me by the Civil Guard captain, who was the one that moved later to prison in order to coerce me to change several times all my later reports too.

I was coerced to put my signature in so many different reports, so nowadays I can't remember properly what I've said in each one of them.
    They had been show me nothing of these objects that were found in the clandestine grave, such as the carpet or the binoculars', Miguel Ricart told.

At that time Miguel Ricart pleaded accomplice of the triple murder, even tough 17 hours before he said nothing when he was sent to the police station from the first time.

How severely could Miguel Ricart was beaten and coerced by the police while unrest to change his minds?
    How the police from a European democratic country could be able to coerced him that way without still having any strong evidences, nor even weak evidences against him?
    Miguel Ricart was not the only involved person who is going to suffer abuse by the police. In fact, Enrique Anglés was beaten by the police too, as he later had reported.

Source: Juan Ignacio Blanco's book, pages 218 - 226.
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 04-25-2021 at 04:42 PM.

Let me show you this screenshot map with some points of interest for a better understanding of this crime.
    I did also mention to The Macastre Murders which I will display in detail at anytime later, just once I've finished the entire story of The Alcàsser Girls.

Last edited by overdrive1979; 04-25-2021 at 04:44 PM.

Let me show you an odd thing that is located inside the cemetery of Alcasser, which is the place where the three teenage girls were buried together after the autopsies:

http://www.thinkspain.com/news/new-R....jpg&width=250

It is just a monument that is located there to pay tribute to them, although it is quite strange.
    No one in Spain knows who donated some money for it. The only thing we Spaniards know is the name of the sculptor who is called Vicente Pallardó.

You can see the cemetery on Google Maps by searching "calle Albal 55, Alcasser", then click to zoom in and switch to Street View and move toward the north about twenty metres or so, and you will see the cemetery on the right side of the road. When you hit the door entrance of it, you could see on the left side a bit of the monument.

Moreover, there is a Spaniard forum where some people think that the monument is very odd and looks like masonry art.
    Some members of that forum even think that the sculptor did that work that way by what the alleged real murders from the highest political circles had ordered him to provide a (in a mystic way) to show what could happen with the three girls at anytime during their disappearance.

http://www.forocoches.com/foro/showt...#post121665357

What strike me most is the way their faces were made by the sculptor, as if each one of them have big aged difference to one another.
    Desirée looks like if she was an old woman, Miriam as she was an adult woman and Toñi is the only one who is represented as a teenage girl:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...%C3%A0sser.jpg

It's fishy, isn't it?
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 04-25-2021 at 04:48 PM.

Five years later, Miguel Ricart said on the legal court why he incriminated himself during his first report of events, as follows:

'What I've told on my first report was not my will, but the police changed my mind as I was coerced to do so.
    I was not threatened nor tortured before my solicitor, but in the neighbouring room without her presence.
    I was beaten too much until I agreed to say my first report of events, which the only real thing included in it is my own signature.

They told me most of these barbaric things that the three girls unfortunately had been suffering within their tragic fate.
    The room where I was heavily beaten by some police officers only contained a table and a stick, which was not a police baton, but *an orange branch.'

* The coastal area of Valencia province is well-known for orange plantations because of its coastal Mediterranean climate.

'Most of those police officers located there wore plain, civilian clothes.
    Once I ask the solicitor: "Do you want to know the truth?" so she said "Yes, I want", then I replied to her: "I know nothing about these three teenage girls".
    At that time those police officers suddenly began to stared at me in such a menacing way.

While I was beaten, they had been kicking me all parts of my body, especially in my head. Thus, they always did that by keeping my hands tied back.
    I really would be able to recognise all those police officers on an identification parade, so never shall I forget their faces.

I was locked up there for too many hours.
    They never gave me some drinks such as some water, and they also left the few sandwiches that I could eat just to the ground.
    Those police officers warned me how they would threaten both my girlfriend and my own daughter.
    I told them I know nothing about these three girls over and over again until I got exhausted of it.

One of them informed me about everything they've found inside the clandestine grave.
    What I've told on my own reports came to my knowledge by the captain, who was the same person that went to prison later to coerced me until changing several times my own reports too.

I was coerced to sign different reports, so nowadays I can't remember properly what was included in each of them.
    They have never showed me anything of these objects that were found inside the clandestine grave, such as the carpet or the binoculars.'

What a weird thing! Those police officers did nothing, but a bad job!
    Why was the police rushing forwards to found the culprit of the most dreadful multiple crime ever in Spain without any evidences?
    It looks like they went quickly towards another consideration in order to hide the real culprits which helped to rise the suspicion that some powerful Spaniard people from the highest circles with sadistic hobbies could have been involved in it.

Source: Juan Ignacio Blanco's book, pages 226 - 228.
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 04-25-2021 at 04:54 PM.

As I said before, a police unit had been in Alborache's old farmhouse on 28th January 1993 at early afternoon. In fact, some of them stayed there all night long because Antonio Anglés could have tried to go there by chance just to hide himself there.
    Once Miguel Ricart incriminated himself, they were aware of it so they began to work hard to find anything.
    They have been found many things over there, as their writing report indicated as follows:

A beekeeper glove to the right hand with some traces of grey paint in it.
    A beekeeper glove to the left hand which resembles so much to those gloves that has been found in the clandestine grave.
    Another beekeeper glove to the right hand.
    Another beekeeper glove to the left hand.

A yellowish green rubber glove to the right hand, which was located four metres away to the place that Miguel Ricart indicates the gun used to be hidden by Antonio Anglés.
    Another yellowish green rubber glove to the right hand that also contains some mud, which was located just in the place that Miguel Ricart indicates as the one where Antonio Anglés used to hide his stolen gun.

A stolen left Honda motorbike located 200 metres away to the old farmhouse at the bottom of a ravine, which had to be withdrawn by a crane.
    A pick that contains some traces of mud located five metres away to the motorbike. They took some of those mud for later investigation to check if the mud is the same as the soil substrate of the clandestine grave.

A wet mattress with some soil in it located inside the farmhouse.
    Some money in brazilian currency.

Later on the police station, the motorcycle was linked with the voice message from the answerphone that could be heard the day before in the Anglés family's house, as another police written report stated, even tough the way they reached this conclusion looks like it was taken with a pinch of salt.
    They concluded the way the voice message allegedly belonged to Antonio Anglés (by using 'Rubén' as nickname) resembled the one of a uptight man just indicates he was unsure and afraid, and he needed some kind of support by Miguel Ricart by meeting him as soon as possible in Alborache's old farmhouse.

All the relatives of Antonio Anglés located the day before in their own house always kept hat the message voice from the answerphone didn't belong to Antonio Anglés, and claimed also that the voice was not uptight, but calmer. Even though some of them, such as Dolores Anglés and Mauricio Anglés, five years later on legal court stated that the audio tape said 'It's the French' instead of 'It's Rubén'.
    Thus, Antonio Anglés often had others nicknames, as 'The French', 'Asukiki' and 'Sugar' as well.

On 29th January 1993 at noon, police requested the owner of the mechanic car, who is called Severiano Rosique, in which Miguel Ricart left the blue Opel Ronda car four days before, to testify at police station:[/b]

He said that on Monday 25th January 1993, Miguel Ricart was there to leave a blue Opel Ronda car.
    When he began to check and repair, he had been realised it has quite big damage at the engine.
    He said on Wednesday 27th January 1993 Miguel Ricart came back to remove some things located from the blue Opel Ronda car to a white Opel Corsa car.

The police officers showed him the white Opel Corsa for recognise it because at that time it was located in the backyard of the police station, so he could really recognised it as a car that belonged to Miguel Ricart.

By showing him an identification parade with some pictures, he still identified as Miguel Ricart the person who left the blue Opel Ronda car four days before in his own mechanic car.

The next person who was going to testify on 29th January 1993 at early afternoon was Sergio Gonzalez, who was the owner of the Honda motorbike that was supposedly stolen by either Miguel Ricart or Antonio Anglés:

He said someone stolen his Honda motorbike road on 14th June 1992 when he was inside her girlfriend's house.
    By showing him the motorbike, he said it is his own Honda motorbike as he was able to recognise it because of the stickers.
    He said it's in far more deteriorated than ever so he claimed to some further repair, so he said it should be as expensive as 175.000 pts (€1051).

He said one day he knew about a bar called 'El Parador' located in the village of Catadau whom its owner supposedly has seen its motorcycle over there so many times.

According to the police, the two stickers that could be found in the clandestine grave may belong to the stolen motorbike.
    Apart from that, police couldn't explain how a road motorcycle can reach those hills of La Romana by driving those bumpy, unpaved roads from the countryside.

Looks like Spanish police were rushing forwards to create a guilty in an attempt to cover-up something or someone, which it seemed to be way different to how any other multiple crime like this would be resolved from a proper police unit.
    In fact, strange, fishy crimes like Alcasser one may need so much time to be solved properly.

On 29th January 1993 at noon, police issued a confiscation order to the blue Seat Ronda car, which was based on what Miguel Ricart has previously told, so it was taken to Patraix police station. In fact, Patraix police station was the main headquarters that managed everything within Alcasser crime investigation.

Once the blue Seat Ronda car was taken to Patraix backyard, it was thoroughly checked by some police officers together with the white Opel Corsa car. According to a police written report, this is what they've found there:

An axe measuring 7 centimetres on the cut surface which also measuring 10 centimetres on cut depth was found in the Seat Ronda. Its handle wooden measures 48 centimetres.
    Some hairs could be found in the Seat Ronda as well

By testing the white Opel Corsa car with cyanoacrylate, any trace of fingerprint could be found in it.
    By testing the blue Seat Ronda car with lead carbonate fume, any trace of fingerprint could be found in it.

It's hard to believe why the police used two different methods to find fingerprints. It is strange too how those two cars had not any fingerprint considering that the three teenage girls were supposedly kidnapped in the Seat Ronda car, according to what Miguel Ricart said on his first statement describing the timeline of events.
    As you will see later on the second report that Miguel Ricart stated in police station, they kidnapped them by using the white Opel Corsa car instead which also did not any fingerprint in it.

On 29th January 1993 at the afternoon, police was ready to take Miguel Ricart outside to found some evidences of the multiple crime, even tough any official written record of it was created by the police, so that's what the captain called as Ibañez said five years later on legal court:

'In his first timeline of events describing the crime everything he told was a number of unconnected events, so we claimed before the judge to do it again, which he replied affirmatively.
    Miguel Ricart leaded us to the clandestine grave without any results in it. In fact, a metal detector was used so all we have been found over there was nothing. At that time we realised that some journalists tried to record us by doing our work there, so we decided to leave so we came back to the police station.'

It is strange indeed that they moved to La Romana hills to find something in a poorly enforced way instead of making a proper reconstruction of events of the dreadful multiple crime.
    Thus, the sergeant police officer called Moreno Alegre, (who was the police officer designated to manage such investigation) said later on legal court that he did not notice that by other police officers, but by what the mass media previously told.

Source: Juan Ignacio Blanco's book, pages 228 - 235.
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 04-25-2021 at 05:03 PM.

On 29th January 1993 at 8:20 PM the another imprison person (Enrique Anglés) was going to testify, even though he said he had nothing to say just the day before:

When police asked him if he is in good conditions to speak, he replied affirmatively.

When they asked him if he was to the Hospital 'La Fe' in the city of Valencia on 14th May 1992 and if he was diagnosed with a blennorrhagia, he said he had been to the hospital last year because he had some mental retardation. He was accompanied by his mother just to check up his own head with a beeps machine.
    He said that happened at late morning too.

When they asked him if the medical check took place on 14th May 1992 before sunrise at 13:09, he said he had a wound in his arm, and that happened at afternoon.

When they asked him if he knows what a blennorrhagia disease is, he said he doesn't know what it is.

Once they asked him if her brother who is called Antonio Anglés usually used his health insurance card:
    He said he thought that Antonio Anglés never used it, but another brother who is called Carlos Anglés did so, and he lost its health insurance card on the street one month ago.

When they asked him if he suffers both schizophrenia and some mental retardation, according to a medical report that was made by a doctor called Rogelio Andreu on 22nd January 1991, he said that's right, and he usually took daily medication and an injection every 15 days as well.

When they asked him from the last time he has been seen Antonio Anglés, he said he saw him two days ago. He didn't know how he could run away to the house because he was sleeping at that time.

When they asked him if he had been either in Alcasser or Picassent being accompanied by either Antonio Anglés or Miguel Ricart, he said he was one day in a disco nightclub located in Picassent which is called as "Loro". He was taken there in a 80 cc red Honda motorbike driven by Antonio Anglés. He still remembers they had drink a whole champagne bottle inside that nightclub.
    After that, he did not return there any more.

When they asked him if he knows what nightclub was often frequented by Antonio Anglés and Miguel Ricart, he said he noticed they used to go to a disco nightclub located in Ribarroja.

When they asked him how long Miguel Ricart used to live in Anglés family's house:
    He said Miguel Ricart did so since a year ago, and he didn't know about Miguel Ricart's job.

When they asked him if Antonio Anglés tend to use his own name for passing medical check, he said Antonio Anglés often used both his health insurance card and his identity card to avoid being recognised by the police. He said at that time his identity card is in his own possession.

When they showed him a medical emergency paper in which his name appear in there, that also includes 25th July 1966 as birthdate and a blennorrhagia report too, he said it's not his own birthdate, but Antonio Anglés one, Thus, he said her brother hasn't had blennorrhagia.

When asked him if what he did on 13th November 1992:
    He said he doesn't know, neither he could remember where Antonio Anglés was that day.

When they asked him if Antonio Anglés was regularly at home on November 1992, he said he couldn't remember that.

Once they asked him if Antonio Anglés owned a gun, he said he doesn't know.

W they asked him if Antonio Anglés had any sleeping bag, he said that one day Antonio Angles claimed him to his sleeping bag, but he really doesn't know where it could be currently stored. Thus, he said both Antonio Anglés and Miguel Ricart tend to go to the countryside every weekend.

When they asked him about Antonio Anglés car's, he said he doesn't know where his current car could be located for, but he had a white Seat 124 earlier, which nowadays is located in a scrapyard called as 'La Torre'.

When they asked him if Antonio Anglés has previously removed Seat 124's plates, he said that he thinks so.

When they asked him if he used to go outside everyday by being accompanied by Antonio Anglés and Miguel Ricart, he said he usually didn't that.

When they asked him if has ever been in either Alborache or La Romana, he said he was never there. Thus, he said both Antonio Anglés and Miguel Ricart used to bring some honey at home during November 1992.

When they asked him about Antonio Anglés and Miguel Ricart's tents, he said they have a blue tent with a capacity of up to five persons, and he thinks that his brother called Roberto Anglés could know where is it stored.

When they asked him about Roberto Anglés' whereabouts, he said he is imprisoned since a few days ago.

When they asked him if Antonio Anglés is a violent person, he said that's true. He also said that a long time ago Antonio Anglés beaten his mother, so he tried to break up and finally Antonio Anglés beaten him too.

When they asked him if Roberto Anglés often joined both Antonio Anglés Miguel Ricart, he said Roberto Anglés really did so, although he doesn't know where they used to go.

When they asked him if Antonio Anglés has a girlfriend, he said he doesn't know.

When they asked him if Miguel Ricart once came to their house looking somewhat scared, he said he probably not, but once at mid-November 1992 when the disappearance of the girls, he came back alone because Roberto Anglés and Antonio Anglés left him alone.

When they asked him if Roberto Anglés is really his own brother, he replied affirmatively.

When they asked him if he has a close friendship with either Miguel Ricart and Roberto Anglés, he said he did so with Miguel Ricart but not much with Roberto Anglés as one day he beated him, and he also forced him to go naked to the street.

When they asked him if Antonio Anglés and Roberto Anglés usually dyed their hair, he said both Miguel Ricart and Antonio Anglés usually dyed their hair to blonde, and probably they shared the same bottle to do it.

When they asked him if Roberto Anglés used to carry a knife, he said he usually carried a knife which measuring 9 centimetres.

When they asked him about the reason of the finding of his own blennorrhagica medical paper near the clandestine grave, he said he doesn't know the reason of it.

According to the police written report, Enrique Anglés only testified at that time, but according to what Enrique Anglés said on legal court later in 1997, he had testified two times and was tortured by the police officers:

'They forced me to testify twice.
    I told them the truth the first time and I fool them during the other one.
    I fool them when they have asked me whilst they wore civilian clothes.

I was not able to sleep all night long there.
    They put me a bag over my head, then they beaten me too much.
    I told him the truth when my solicitor was there. I've rolled up my sleeves intentionally to show her how my wrist was bleeding, so she asked me if they beaten me, and I said her: "No, they didn't." because I was really afraid of them".

I hadn't any medication there so I was suffering some delusions.'

A police officer concluded Enrique Anglés' report as follows:

As he hasn't had blennorrhagia but some mental retardation, and by the birthdate signed in it that doesn't belong to Enrique Anglés, police therefore concluded that Antonio Anglés may suffer blennorrhagia, so that the medical paper which was found near the clandestine grave really belongs to Antonio Anglés as he could use the name of Enrique Anglés to go to the hospital.

Well, Enrique Anglés was free later by having stated that, but unfortunately he was tortured by police even tough any evidence could be charged against him. Such a shame for those police officers by torturing him that way!

Source. Juan Ignacio Blanco's book, pages 238 - 243.
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 04-25-2021 at 05:14 PM.

On 29th January 1993 at 23:45 h, Miguel Ricart was going to testify for the second time:

When the police asked him what he did the day that the three girls vanished, on 13th November 1992 in the evening, he told he was inside Anglés family's house together with Mauricio Anglés, Roberto Anglés, Ricardo Anglés, Antonio Anglés and Neusa Martins until 20:00, then Antonio Anglés and he took the white Opel Corsa car and went to Picassent, being drived by himself whilst Antonio Anglés sat in the passenger seat.
    The reason he changed his earlier statement from a blue Seat Ronda to a white Opel Corsa was because he said he had purchased it a month later, just during Christmas 1992.

Once they passed by the urban park of Picassent driving towards Coolor nightclub, they saw the three girls and asked them if they were heading towards Coolor nightclub, so the girls replied affirmatively and entered their car by sitting in the rear seats. Miguel Ricart told he didn't meet them before, and he really didn't know if Antonio Angles met hem earlier.

Once they passed by the nightclub and continued driving further away, one of the girls asked them where they were going for, so Antonio Anglés replied to them that he want to drive somewhere for a while. They went through the villages of Venta Cabrera, then Montroy, then Monserrat Real de Montroy and finally Llombay without stopping the car.
    Once they passed by Llombay, Antonio Anglés ordered him to turn right in a narrow road. Then 15 minutes later they stopped near an old factory, which had a sliding door and a roof.
    At that time, Antonio Anglés tied the hands of both Toñi and Miriam with some gauzen bandage. He has also beaten the mouth of one of them with his own gun.
    Antonio Anglés took Toñi 150 metres away. Miguel Ricart told he was able to hear her screams claiming for help. At that time Desirée Hernandez moved to the passenger seat whilst Miriam remained in the rear seat.
    Ten minutes later, Antonio Anglés came back and took Miriam because Toñi felt suddenly sick. At that time Miguel Ricart had some sexual intercourse with Desirée, even though he did not remember which was the colour of both her pants and her bra.

He said Antonio Anglés stayed together with Miriam for more than three hours, so he came back again to took Desirée whilst Miguel Ricart stayed alone inside the car.
    He said 30 minutes later he could hear the gunshots, so he ran to see what happened and could have seen how the three girls have already died.
    Antonio Anglés was holding there a battery-powered lantern.

When police showed him a battery-powered lantern (Cegasa brand) which was found in the Opel Corsa, he told that it was the one Antonio Anglés carried out that night.

When they showed him pliers, he told that was the one which Antonio Anglés carried out for the first time when took Toñi, leaving it on the boot once the crime was done.

He told the three girls had their jeans take off to the ankles, so they dressed them and left them there. Then they drive for an hour to Alborache's unused farmhouse looking for a huge carpet to wrap the girls. Once they came back, they put the three girls on the boot and moved to La Romana hills.
    Once they hit La Romana, they last 30 minutes to dig a grave, then Antonio Anglés cleaned up his gun, which according to Miguel Ricart, he saw that gun for the first time on June 1992 and knows nothing about how Antonio Anglés could achieve it.

When police asked Miguel Ricart why the other two girls didn't try to flee when Antonio Anglés get iut of the car with Toñi, he told he warned them that it would be better to stay rather than fled, so he just held Desirée's arm.
    When police asked him if they did go to Alborache's farmhouse with the three girls, he told they didn't.

When police asked him what he did when Toñi had begun to scream, he told he just grab Desirée's arm.

When police asked him about his sexual intercourse with Desirée, he told she was not strongly opposed to it, but that she agreed.

When police asked him who had beaten the three girls to death, he told that Antonio Anglés kick them with a stick. The three girls suffered severe bleeding, so his jeans had blood on it.

When police asked him if he had some anal sex with Desirée, he told he hadn't, but perhaps Antonio Anglés did so because he knew Antonio Anglés was involved earlier in some gay sexual affairs whilst imprisoned.

When police asked him about his friendship with Antonio Anglés was despite his violent behaviour, he told Antonio Anglés is still a good friend, although he was often frightened by his violent behaviour.

When police asked him if Roberto Anglés joined them the night of the crime, he told Roberto Anglés didn't join them that night, but other days for partying in several nightclubs.

When police asked him if he had something else to add, he told that he doesn't want to share the same prison room with Antonio Anglés.

According to what Miguel Ricart told five years later during the oral trial he also was tortured to create his second statement. He also said at that time how some police officers told him how the three girls were savagely tortured and raped, based on what the autopsies has concluded.

Another weird coincidence happened at the time of the appearance of the three teenage girls, just the absence of a special police unit called as 'UCO', which has been requested to coordinate the investigation looking for clues of the disappearance.
    In fact, the first 'UCO' police unit was dismissed on 26th January 1993 (the previous day of the appearance of the three teenage girls) by another unit which had to move from Madrid to Valencia, so there was a gap of few hours in which the three girls appeared in the clandestine grave without having any 'UCO' team available to supervise the investigation.
    The fact that Fernando García - the most combative father who denied the official story since the very beginning - went to London for broadcast abroad on 27th January 1993 (just the same day when the three corpses were found in La Romana hills) was another strange coincidence too.

Once the second 'UCO' police unit team were in place, there was a heated argument with the Civil Guard unit as the 'UCO' police officers had been the last ones to know the horrific details found in the site of human remains.

Source: Juan Ignacio Blanco's book, pages 244 - 250.
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 04-25-2021 at 05:21 PM.

According to the report of the 'UCO' special police unit, this is the list of all the things that were found in the clandestine grave:

An unspent 9 mm bullet which was buried between 3 and 7 centimetres depth.
    A solid sample for later analysis.
    Three black pieces of rope.
    Two human vertebra bones.
    Two finger bones.
    A piece of paper which included some illegible inscriptions.
    Some tissue particles.
    Some traces of fibre.
    Some traces of hair.
    Two small parts of a bone.
    A piece of iron metal.
    Some traces of paper or tissue particles that were not classified.

It's strange why they had found some human bones and an unspent bullet buried on the ground.
    It's strange that they only took a picture, just one of the unspent bullet. How did the police and the judge left all these objects there the previous day?

According to the report of the 'UCO' special police unit, this is the list of all things that were found nearby the clandestine grave:

Some soil samples.
    Some textile fibre.
    Some synthetic fibre.
    A carpet.
    A candle which has been ignited at anytime earlier.
    A stone which allegedly included some traces of blood.
    A grey-coloured shoulder bag.
    Two pieces of wood measuring 65 and 60 centimetres.
    An unspecified small trace of bone.

It's odd why the police and the judge in duty left there such extremely important thing as the stone and the two pieces of wood, which supposedly were used by the murders to kick hardly the three teenage girls to death.

According to the report of the 'UCO', they had found two things located halfway in the path between the old farmhouse and the clandestine ditch:

A black piece of motorbike case.
    Some traces of wax coming from a candle.

Why they had found some traces of wax from a burnt candle when, according to Miguel Ricart, they had used lanterns instead to navigate there in the black of the night?

According to the report of the 'UCO', this is the list of all things that were found just near the farmhouse:

A blue jeans being cut at the length.
    Some towels which had some unspecified stain in it.
    A cassette tape titled 'learn French with Planeta Agostini' written in Spanish language.
    A blue binocular.

This is the list of things that were found inside the farmhouse on the ground floor:

A brown jeans.
    A garnet short jeans.
    A blue jacket.
    A dark green waterproof jacket.
    A blue T-shirt.
    A two-colour dark red sweatshirt.
    A two-colour black yellow sweatshirt.
    A packaging for medicinal products Hibitane brand.
    Some traces of paper of a traffic fine which includes a car plate V-5695-Y dated on 7th April 1992, located digging in the soil, and being the name of the driver Roberto Anglés Martins (one of the younger brothers of Antonio Anglés).
    Some traces of grash paper with some unspecified notes in red ink.
    Another traces of grash paper with some notes in it, apparently written in Portuguese language.
    A packaging of batteries Tudor brand.
    A chrome-plated scissor deformed at the tip.
    A white plastic bottle with conical shape stopper.
    Two yellow plastic cups.
    A botlle Gigante Verde brand for asparagus.
    A plastic bottle for depilatory cream.
    An empty bottle of brandy spirit drink Centenario brand.
    Another empty bottle of brandy drink called Veterano brand.
    Some scrape samples of an unspecified red stain located in a wall of the main room.
    A spiral spring booklet with some notes in it.

Why these notes were not checked by a handwritting analysis?
    It is strange that, apparently, all the Anglés' family members used to leave papers everywhere all the time, so what is more likely is that those leads were either fake or staged by the police to create the myth of Antonio Anglés.

That is what the 'UCO' had found in the first floor of the old unused house:

Four white gauze bandages.
    A mattress 'Flex' brand.
    Two foam mattresses.
    Some hairs on the 'Flex' mattress.
    A green scarf.
    A blue short which resembles those that are used to play tennis.
    Another green short which resembles sport clothes too.
    A grey T-shirt.
    A plaid T-shirt having a white collar.
    A light coloured sock.
    A carton packaging for some cosmetic product 'Shila' brand.
    A bus ticket titled 'AUVACA. S.A.'
    A pen with blue ink.
    A candle which its wick showed that it was ignited at anytime earlier.
    Some cigarette butts located everywhere in the first floor.
    Some traces of fibre from the 'Flex' mattress cover.
    Two tobacco packagings, just Marlboro and Winston ones.
    A empty Winston tobacco packaging which includes a note outside which read '126.68.56. Casa', probably a phone number.
    An empty glass vial 'Bioserum-Severance' brand.
    Some unspecified packages of medication.
    Some hairs located on the "Flex" mattress.
    A can of food which had two candles sticked in it, one of them being its wick almost entirely ignited.
    A sheet located over one of the foam mattresses.
    A brown bed blanket located on the 'Flex' mattress.
    Some hairs located on one of the foam mattresses.
    A small trace of foam.
    A sample of wood which contains a small red stain that belonged to a wooden post. The stain was located at 175 centimetres of altitude.
    Some fibre rope attached to the wooden post with both dual loop and a knot.
    Three candles being its wick entirely ignited located nearby the two foam mattresses.
    A silver coloured knife with some unspecified red stain in it.
    A gold-shaped earring measuring 8 millimetres of diameter located on the ground.

Why the cigarette butts were not sent to check its DNA saliva traces?
    The number located on a "Winston" cigarette packaging was the Anglés' family phone, although Antonio Anglés was a non-smoking person, so it's hard to believe why himself or his relatives like to leave incriminating evidences everywhere all the time.
    Unfortunately, the packages of unspecified medications were not sent for later comprehensive analysis either.
    Apparently, the police never check if the ropes located in the old farmer house were the same kind that the ones located in the clandestine grave.

There are more contradictions with what the 'UCO' did there. According to their written report, their work around there involved them five days, although in the same written report they said they have been working there only for an hour, which makes no sense.

Finally, that was the chief of the 'UCO', who is called Ramón Carmena, said on legal court:

'That gold-shaped earring which seems to be found at 10:15 really was found later, but I'm not able to say the exact time of it.'

The fact that an earring was found there could indicate it could belong to one of the three girls, so it was later added to the case file. Surprisingly when it was done in the police station on 31st January 1993, it was noticed also that another white small earring was located inside Miriam García's jeans jacket.
    By a visual examination police concluded that there were two different kinds of earrings, but the most incredible thing is that the white earring allegedly located in the Miriam's jeans jacket pocket was never noticed by the first forensic doctors team in their autopsies reports, even though they really had found another things such as some coins in her pockets.

Why each police report was so different from one another?

The next two investigated things were the road conditions to the last five kilometres (3.10 miles) which mainly consist in a unpaved road, and the weather conditions from mid-November 1992 to late January 1993.

According to one of the beekeepers who is called Gabriel Aquino, he told he is the most appropriate person to answer questions because of his deep knowledge by he used to travel there regularly for hives maintenance:

'It depends on how many people might travel in a car, thought it's impossible to hit that place by travelling many people in a small car.'

According to the judge on duty who did the removal of the three bodies, who is called Doctor Ros:

'We drove to Llombay 'Guardia Civil' police station, then they told us to leave our own cars there just to hit the clandestine grave in some off-road police cars because of the bad road conditions.'

According to the driver of the hearse car, who is called Carboneres:

'While were driving towards la Romana, some members from Civil Guard told us the car had to be replaced (by an appropriate off-road cat) about five kilometres (3.10 miles) before it reached the site of human remains, so we did.'

Finally, the Civil Guard requested some members of a special polite unit called 'Seprona', (which is a Spaniard police unit for nature environmental health affairs), just to comprehensive analysis of the situation of the path, so that was they had concluded:

'These stony, unpaved road were way better in ancient times, but nowadays has a serious state of neglect, which is also multiplied by heavy weather conditions.
    Any road car should be able to hit the site of human remains, but all the unpaved road is really dangerous.
    For instance, I would not drive my own car there, but other one.'

According to weather conditions, that was the Spaniard Meteorological Institute said about the weather conditions there:

'It was dry and slightly warmer than average from 13th November 1992 to 21st December 1992, being the mean temperature between 12º C and 18º C.

It was rainy and colder than average from 22nd December 1992 to 29th December 1992, being the amount of rain up to 150 millimetres with torrential peaks of 40 millimetres within 24 hours. The mean temperature cool down to 10º C.

It was dry and colder than average from 30th December 1992 to 7th January 1993, being the mean temperature cool down to 6º C.

It was dry and just on average from 8th January 1993 to 27th January 1993.

The maximum wind gust reached there within these 75 days blow up to 106 km/h or 65.86 mph.'

Well, it's almost impossible that the broken medical pieces of paper which included the name of Enrique Anglés, (the one that police found in the clandestine grave), could keep that position as long as 75 days without being blown away by the wind.

There was another inconsistency from what the beekeeper called Gabriel Aquino said as he argued that went there with the other beekeeper on 27th January to see the hives because weather was too rainy in the previous weeks.
    Did police told them to go to the hives that day with the purpose of search anything?

Source: Juan Ignacio Blanco's book, pages 262 - 277.
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 04-25-2021 at 05:40 PM.

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information