115:
    http://i.imgur.com/S8EiJXO.jpg

116:
    http://i.imgur.com/PdnXdYR.jpg

117:
    http://i.imgur.com/hTyfODd.jpg

Here you can see all the pictures put together by an online album:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/137315...7690821684205/
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-03-2021 at 05:36 PM.

Senior Member Frequent Poster
    I want to show you this to understand better how wrong the eyewitness report of Jose Antonio Cano was, just a 16 years old guy who was a friend to the three girls too:

This is what I told some months earlier:
    http://www.cncpunishment.com/forums/...ll=1#post73673

Now I will show you two pictures to understand it way better. The black rectangle of the second picture means the panoramic view of the first picture so far:

So, his entire report could be fake because he said when he left the disco at anytime between 8:10 PM and 8:20 PM (to go to the nearest town of Silla), he had been partying in Coolor nightclub for a while.
    To do so he should drive via Alcasser, then he continued less than five kilometres (3.10 miles) east to hit Silla.
    Anyway, when he reported as an eyewitness at the police station from the first time (just ten days later to their disappearance), he told the police that he had left Coolor just at 8:05 PM, and then he told he had seen the three girls anytime between 8:10 PM and 8:20 PM.
    As the distance from Coolor to the point 2 is about one kilometre or so, then Jose Antonio Cano must saw the three girls at point 2 at 8:10 PM or even earlier.
    If so, then the previous eyewitness report to Francisco Hervás - the one who allegedly took them from Alcasser to Picassent's petrol station - doesn't fit the timeline as Francisco Hervás told the three girls had left his own car at the petrol station at 8:15 PM.

So, when the legal prosecutor asked Jose Antonio Cano in 1997 during the oral trial about the exact time when he saw the three girls at point 2, he changed his earlier report, so he told: 'Well, perhaps I had seen the three girls at point 2 a few minutes later, at 8:20 PM or so'. Now the timeline with the previous eyewitness makes sense.
    So, nothing makes sense and therefore all the eyewitnesses changed their reports so much in 1997 to make the timeline and the whole myth of the three girls trying to go to Coolor way credible.

Jose Antonio Cano also told at the police station that such a white car would be either an Opel Kadett or an Opel Corsa. Then, during the oral trial, he told he had seen a white Opel Corsa there, which is weird how most eyewitness seem to remember things way better in 1997 rather than ten days later of their disappearance.

Anyway, if Jose Antonio Cano had been riding his motorbike toward Alcasser during nighttime, how did he see the car stopped a few hundred metres back toward Coolor? Did he see that by the rear mirror? I don't think so. Did he take a look back by turning his head while driving to see that? I don't think so either. No one never asked him such things within the oral trial, though.

Anyway, I really think Jose Antonio Cano's report is fake and seems like is the best clue to 'build' the right timeline. So, if Jose Antonio Cano had left Coolor just one minute earlier, then he wouldn't be able to see the three girls at point 2, and if he had left Coolor a few minutes later, then he wouldn't be able to see the three girls walking down near points 3 and 4, where they apparently entered the white car.

Source in Spanish: http://lawebdelassombras.blogspot.co...no-llacer.html
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-03-2021 at 05:38 PM.

Do you think that the carpet that has been used to wrap the three corpses had some marks in it made by a professional video camera when it was allegedly used for the snuff film?

Some members from the Spaniard threads really think so when watching the pictures of the carpet, as apparently some traces of triangular marks were located over the carpet, which could mean the three girls were tortured and raped in an unknown place different from the farmhouse of La Romana, (perhaps in a big house that included luxury carpets). Therefore, those heavy tortures were likely recorded with a professional video camera over a tripod with three legs with a triangular shape, which could explain those triangular marks over the carpet.
    Whether the carpet was used to put a professional camera for the snuff film or such marks belong to another object, such well-marked triangular shapes could indicate how the carpet wrapping the three girls was thrown into the ditch a few days (or one or two weeks) earlier from 27th January 1993 rather than 13th November 1992, otherwise it doesn't make sense such triangular marks staying as long as 75 days over a carpet, then the official story fails again.

Here we can see one of the corpses wrapped with a white sheet within the removal of the three corpses from the ditch. We can also see the blue jeans of someone helping to remove the corpse, and the light brown side of the carpet
    besides the jeans shows well-defined triangular marks.

Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-03-2021 at 05:41 PM.

In late February 2017, a camera crew of Euskal Telebista tv channel - just a channel from the Basque Country in northern Spain - went to La Romana for crime-scene investigation. One of the member of those guys is the forensic doctor named Paco Etxebarría.
    Few minutes before they started to film, the forensic had noticed something white on the ground which seemed to be a human tooth, then they went to Llombay police station to report such finding to the Civil Guard, and finally they sent the tooth for further DNA test, so we are still waiting for it.

Now I'm thinking about some theories we have been talking about for years in some Spaniard forums, as, for instance, the theory that points how Miguel Ricart and Mauricio Anglés would have killed Antonio Anglés at anytime between November 1992 and January 1993 by an argument about money coming from their booty from stolen banks, then they buried him there, then the Civil Guard noticed it and blackmailed Miguel Ricart for pay for the crime of his friend, and finally the Civil Guard police lured Miguel Ricart and has pressurised him too much to make him pay for the crime of the three teenagers, while at the same time - one or two days earlier of the finding by the two beekeepers - some people removed the corpse of Antonio Anglés and then dumped the corpses of the three girls.

I'm thinking about the extra bones of an unknown female that were found in the clandestine ditch as well, so there is a certain probability that such tooth didn't belong to any of the three girls, but either to the unknown female or even that were mistaken to be the ones of Antonio Anglés.
    However, I think either Civil Guard police or the forensic institute won't say anything if such tooth really belonged to Antonio Anglés or to the unknow female, though, otherwise here will be mass demonstrations of anger while asking for the real truth. As for today, still few people know that there were found some extra bones because the mainstream media didn't report so.

This is the video of the camera crew, so you can see the tooth from 0:29 to 0:32:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlhTx3PqX5Q
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-03-2021 at 05:42 PM.

Antonio Anglés has been recently removed from Interpol's most wanted criminal list. I've been reading about Interpol FAQS about most wanted criminals, so every arrest warrant is not issued by Interpol, but by a given country, so I'm guessing why the Spaniard authorities don't want to keep Antonio Anglés this way.
    Whether Antonio Anglés is still alive or dead, I would say the Spaniard authorities are really aware there is no reason to carry on this farce any more.

If he is still alive while living with another personal identity somewhere outside from Spain, then Spaniard authorities know Antonio Anglés is not dangerous enough to be involved again in such sadistic crimes such as The Alcasser Girls ones because he was not involved in it, so there is no reason to keep him on Interpol's most wanted criminals.
    As some theories point that Antonio Anglés was killed in late 1992 as he refused to be a scapegoat of this crime, then there is no reason to keep him on Interpol's wanted list either.
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-04-2021 at 10:10 AM.

Last edited by overdrive1979; 03-16-2021 at 04:48 PM.

Let me show you guys this story I've read few weeks ago by a member from the Spaniard forum of Forocoches. He believes this theory as he is a criminologist so, according to him, the whole story translated below make sense with logical rules of criminology.

This is the link to the original post in Spanish language:
    https://www.forocoches.com/foro/show...#post271703369

And this is the translation I made after receiving his permission to do so:

'First, I have to say that my interest in this case comes from my own career as an attempt to put into practice my knowledge on Criminology, so I don't want to be a disgraceful person, but I'm trying to show you a theory which fit criminological rules. Anyway, this is what I personally think about this crime:

Well, some unknown, unidentified persons involved in both drugs traffic and prostitution had previously met Antonio Anglés, a guy who at that time was under arrest warrant that used fake identity, that dyed his hair to blond and that even has hidden sometimes in several unused, farmhouses located at remote places in the countryside.

At any given time, those drug dealers had offered Antonio Anglés to kidnap some teenage girls on 13th November 1992, and then Antonio Anglés would be rewarded at anytime later with either some money to flee the country or some other kind of help for improve his personal situation or something like that, so Antonio Anglés did so.

Then, Antonio Anglés requested Miguel Ricart some help to do it properly, so both were involved in the kidnap of the three teenagers, then Antonio Anglés and Miguel Ricart took the three girls to an unknown place that have been previously arranged with the drug dealers killers.

Then, both Miguel Ricart and Antonio Anglés started to go to one of those farmhouses where they often had lived in, so within their way they eventually stopped for a while in Bar Parador in Catadau for dinner.

While both Antonio Anglés and Miguel Ricart were eating something there, those unknown persons raped the three girls to death, and then they put the corpses of the three girls into water.
    Once they have finished eating, Miguel Ricart said "goodbye" to Antonio Anglés as he believed that Antonio Anglés was ready to flee to Brazil or somewhere else with the money earned by helping the sadistic murders to provide them some kidnapped teenage girls.

At any given time later than 13th November 1993 the killers of the three girls went to the farmhouse where Antonio Anglés was located for as is they were ready to pay Antonio Anglés for it, but they didn't. Then, those guys killed Antonio Anglés with a hoe, and axe or something like that, and then the killers dumped him in the clandestine grave of La Romana.

At that time Antonio Anglés was dead, as were the three girls, so the killers would think themselves "what a great murder job." A few days or weeks later, when the corpses from the three teenage girls were not able to be recognized by advanced human putrefaction, they removed the corpses from the water to bury them in another unknown place where the ground is mainly made by clay.

Then the huge nationwide media coverage began, so the killers started to think how things are getting worse for them.

Then the killers realized that Miguel Ricart should be able to say how those killers suggested Antonio Anglés to kidnap the three girls just for money to leave the country if someone is able to find randomly the corpse of Antonio Anglés.

So, as the killers knew that Miguel Ricart often lived in Anglés family's house, just for the first time the killers were wondering about to kill Miguel Ricart the same way they did with Antonio Anglés, but later they realized it is not such a good idea because they eventually feared other persons different that Miguel Ricart would know something about the kidnap, so finally the killers really wanted to pay him money to keep him quiet, so they did.

Then, those people who killed the girls ordered Miguel Ricart to take some personal items owned by Antonio Anglés from Anglés' home. The next step would be to remove the corpse of Antonio Anglés to be carried to another unknown place. Now I'm wondering about the male human corpse whose identity is still unknown that was located at the bottom of a chasm in Dos Aguas.
    Then they enlarged the clandestine grave of La Romana just for dumping the corpses of the three girls with leaving there those personal objects from Anglés home in an attempt to incriminate Antonio Anglés. As there were removed some corpses, just some bones may fall during the process, either from Antonio Anglés' corpse who remained in the clandestine grave of La Romana, either from the three girls as their heads were somewhat detached. This is the reason they decided to use such a large carpet to carry on all these corpses there.

The clandestine grave with the three girls was covered in a patchy way so this way it may be easy to be discovered as it was allegedly located nearby the farmhouse Antonio Anglés often used to hide in, so they did as they had previously removed the corpse of Antonio Anglés.

The killers ordered the members of Anglés family to incriminate Antonio Anglés as the killer of the three girls, so they did. Even though their statement was a bit inaccurate, they all agreed Antonio Anglés was the most dangerous killer ever. That's why Miguel Ricart entered Anglés home in the evening of 27th January 1993 when the Civil Guard police officers have already entered. Miguel Ricart probably did so as he was previously pressurised by the killers to incriminate Antonio Anglés.

Miguel Ricart just tried to diminishing damages against himself by saying all the earlier alibis, such as he knew nothing about the crime or that he was still in jail in mid-November 1992. Nonetheless, although Miguel Ricart didn't expect so, the Civil Guard police officers quickly focused on Miguel Ricart as a likely culprit. The crime shocked the entire country so much, therefore the Civil Guard was under pressure while trying to find a culprit as soon as possible to calm down the situation, so the police officers focused on Miguel Ricart once he entered Anglés' home.

At that point Miguel Ricart may know some few facts of the crime, such as the kidnap - which I believe he was involved for -, and perhaps he may know other details from others, such as the rape and the gunshots on the heads. He just started to incriminate himself because he noticed he had not way out. He also may know if he told the truth something bad would happen against him (or against his little daughter). Although he was not the real culprit, I guess it would be so hard to put yourself in Miguel Ricart's shoes until the point to say he killed the three girls.
    He told for the first time that the crime happened in a carob woods, then nearby a factory, then in the unused farmhouse of La Romana... He also told for the first time that had consensual sex with Toñi, then his statement didn't fit Toñi's autopsy conclusions, he also eventually added some other people as culprits as well... So, I guess Miguel Ricart didn't know what happened after the kidnap, so that's why he was repeatedly changing his statements so much.

All the members of Anglés' family did not gave straight answers and basically said a lot of lies. For instance Mauricio Anglés told for the first time how someone gave him the gun which was later used to kill the girls, and then he accused another person as the one who gave them such gun. It doesn't make sense to be such a big liar, unless the family members of Anglés were blackmailed with money.

Well, by this story it makes sense all the strange facts listed below, such as the behaviour of everyone involved in it, the removal of the corpses, the large carpet, the extra amount of bones, the way Antonio Anglés was not seen any more, the traces located next to the clandestine grave that pointed to Anglés were a bottle of hair dye, a pocket game and the broken bits of the medical paper. Who else would accidentally drop all these things next to a clandestine grave?

Another alternative theory would be that Miguel Ricart did nothing, so the kidnap would have been made by others (for example some brothers of Antonio Anglés), and then the Civil Guard pressurised him by using torture to incriminate himself.
    However, common sense indicates me that it is more likely to blackmail someone who was partially involved in the early stage (by the kidnap) rather than torturing someone who knew absolutely nothing to incriminate himself as the one who killed three girls.'
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-04-2021 at 10:19 AM.

I want to share with you this interview to Marc Romero, who is the film director of '75 días', just a film about this case which will be release in late 2018 or early 2019. I can't wait for it!:

1. How did you decide about make a true-crime film of The Alcàsser Murders?

Well, I studied at the Shakespeare Foundation of Madrid, which had an office in Valencia. Alejo Sauras and I moved to Valencia with the director of the foundation just for a discussion meeting or something like that. My brother, named José Manuel Pozueco Romero, studied Psychology and Criminology in Valencia. After finishing his careers, he wrote, possibly, the best research work of criminal psychopathology ever in Europe. He had been working into the Picassent prison and others prisons as well. When he started working, he had collaborated with correctional institutions, checking psychological profiles, making evaluations of prisoners to allow them to obtain temporary release, interviewing very dangerous criminals and, of course, working on The Alcàsser Girls case.

So, I will come back when Alejo Sauras and I moved to Valencia. Taking advantage of my work trip, I went to see my brother and stayed there for a few days. It was summer, so I wanted to go to the beach, but my brother did not join me because he was getting busy at work. So, I told him to give me a book to read something while sunbathing. I remember how that day I came back home without tanning, although I went to Malvarrosa beach. He just gave me the whole Alcàsser case file, including the profiles from both Antonio Anglés and Miguel Ricart he did and the different autopsy reports of all the forensics doctors that participated in it as well.

I had never been interested from the cinematographic point of view to film a drama and, not to mention, inspired by a true crime. I had worked in comedy films instead, as I liked them. I had just led Antonia San Juan, Silvia Marsó and Fernando Guillén with an historical period film.
    So, that day, when I returned from the beach, the Alcàsser case became fascinating for me. We almost agreed a film with Filmax and with another film company, but it wasn't successful.

Recently, my brother died of cancer for smoking in his forties leaving me a great legacy of books, so I decided to make this film as a tribute for him.

2. Has it been complicated to compile information to carry forward the story?

Yes, it has been very complicated. I just had finished reading the case file, police statements, dockets, etc. Anyway, like many people who have been previously interested in this case, I had more doubts, so I felt a need to know more about. I became interested to read the alternative case file which is different from the main one, just the so-called 'B case file'. I had to know the name of all the suspects that had been investigated about the extra hairs located over the bodies. We already knew what the court stated: 'They did the crime alone by themselves or perhaps being helped by others'. Even the judge, after reviewing everything, had no choice but had to admit the strong evidence: There were more people involved in the murders.
    It is also true that the media coverage did not help the citizens to trust in justice. I understand that the judge couldn't carry on the 'B case file' which was created to investigate the hairs of at least five people different from the two alleged culprits.
    So, I was willing to know who are those people, then I got a copy of the 'B case file', as someone put it into my mailbox.

3. What were the main obstacles you had to overcome with?

I don't know how to begin.
    Once I have finished studying the case file and I began to draw what would be the structure of the film script, I realized that it was time to ask all the people related to the murders. The case file is just nonsense, so I needed those people who appeared in the reports to clarify me why they told contradictory statements. Did people noticed that there were three families looking for justice?

It is impossible that a traumatic event such as finding a hand in the middle of the woods lead to a never-ending circle of different versions. I mean the beekeepers who find the corpses, of course. If I found a hand emerging from the ground among scrub, first I would faint, then, after recovering for the shock, I will have been moving to the next Civil Guard police station to report the finding, but I will never ever hesitate about the shape of the hand I have previously seen. Even being asked during the rest of my life I would always say the same thing, mostly because such macabre things are never forgotten because we are not used to seeing them daily.

The obstacles that we have encountered have to do with pick who told the truth and who lies. We all know forums on the internet that defend the official story and others that defend alternative theories.
    So I ask myself, does make sense to defend something that was already judged by the court, and therefore you agree that it was judged properly? It makes no sense. Now, I also have to say that there are few unofficial theories that make no sense at all.

4. Who is the most interested person to avoid the leak of this issue?

I don't know as I'm not a detective. The only thing I agree is that when in such a case there is a struggle of different people with huge ego, the harmed ones are the families. No one will be able to admit their mistakes. There are arrogant people who believe they are the best as they believe they don't need to render accounts, and they are wrong.
    Everyone who work as civil servant must answer people's questions.

We have recently seen a series about the flee of Anglés which is pretty interesting.
    When a journalist from TV make an interview to a gentleman-thief like Rafael Vera, as if he is a person whom people trust, it is something wrong. Mind that he swindled our entire country so far! Mind that he is one of those culprits for the kidnap of Segundo Marey and was involved on 'GAL' affaire too! Where the hell is our historical consciousness?
    The journalist Jordi González was banned from La Noria program in Telecinco TV channel for something that was much less serious, just because the mother of 'El Cuco' received some money for an interview, when the mother was not responsible for what her son did, but we the Spaniards, like Hamlet, got furious and claimed for the ban of the entire TV program.

Do you think that given the circumstances there would be someone interested to know the truth?

5. In your opinion, what about the whereabouts of Miguel Ricart?

We really know about his current whereabouts, so it's not a mystery. He has met a person and forgotten his earlier promises. Once he left jail, he told he has to clean his name and make up for lost time with his daughter as well.
    Actually it's more than four years and yet his promises has not been accomplished. Her daughter asked me if I knew her father's whereabouts as she had the right to know him. In fact, she was a baby when the murders happened.
    The only thing I assure you is that he is still alive and has changed his own identity. Let's see if both 'Bambú Producciones' television network and Netflix are ready to find out his whereabouts and ask him some questions, as they told they will have all the statements in the TV series they are working for. We won't make it easy for them.

6. Have you been able to ask either Fernando García, Juan Ignacio Blanco or the forensic doctor named Frontela?

Yes, we have. We really have requested all of them, and the one that didn't reply to us is because he didn't want to do so. I don't want to discuss who did reply to us and who didn't.
    Anyway, I will say there is someone who I really appreciate so much. I mean the little brother of Miriam García. I was very interested in the opinion of an 8-year-old boy, as he was this age when his sister disappeared. We all know the struggle Fernando García faced with during all these years, but we also know that he was convicted for slander and libel, so I will discuss that later.
    Going back to Miriam's little brother by knowing his own opinion, which we have never heard before, is something that would make the film more credible, just because he is an anonymous person and by his age nobody can report him based on alleged lies. He really bared his soul to us, which make everything very easy for us. In fact, he refuted some stories that most of us have believed before, even he denied some facts that his father had previously told. A harmless 8-year-old boy who suddenly was forced by circumstances to cope a traumatic event given his young age, I guess is someone who people really trust for sure.

We also asked several police officers, so most of them agreed the fact that there are more people involved in this crime who are still not charged.

We also have collected some statements of other people such as lovers, prisoners, doctors, partners, etc.

7. Have you ever been threatened because of this film?

Yes, I have been threatened.

8. Why the mass media is trying to imply that the film is based on the official story?

I don't know the reason. Even I would say mass media doesn't imply such fact at all. Anyway, it is too early to know how the mass media will react to the preview.
    You also belong to the mass media as well, so you are going to show my point of view for the people.

9. How complicated was to manage the film, including economically wise?

It was very complicated, and still it is. It is very difficult to get support of the public institutions for this film, mostly because they don't know how to justify that they would support such a film based on the spookiest crime happened in this country. Public finance should not go to these projects, so it is better to use it to finance corrupt politicians.

We have not invented this genre, it already existed. Does anyone remember the Spaniard TV series named 'La Huella del Crimen'? Millions of spectators gathered while watching the worst misfortune.
    I still remember the sentence 'The history of a country is also the history of its crimes'. With that proverb was presented an ambitious program of 'Tve' Spaniard TV channel in 1985 that sought to satirize some of the most famous crimes in the history of Spain.
    Now we are turning the clock back. All the politicians steal us and we say nothing. A film about Alcàsser crime is being carried on, then there have been many controversies.

Remember when during the peak of evictions by the economic crisis there was a film called 'Techo y Comida'.
    The film did not receive public finance. How could the government support a film which showed people being expelling from their properties with the complicity of banks and government?

In spite of this, that film was a success and won the Goya award for best actress.

10. Do you expect some kind of boycott for the preview?

Yes, we expect so, but we will hit back.

11. Which is the reason to cover what happened in Alcàsser?

I guess nobody is ready to admit their own mistakes. I spoke before about the struggle of different people by their huge egos. There was enough controversy in it. Too much people joined the trial for being popular prosecutors like people that have a go at anything.
    I understand that there were associations, which at that time were not very well known, and this was their way to become social climbers.
    As soon as the bodies of the girls were found, there was a long list of people who had voluntarily joined to participate in the trial. I think it would have been better if all these people had been designated by the competent court authority. Now, if I go like I owned the place and ask to lead the trial, then I shouldn't bother when someone recriminates my mistakes.

I will come back to the subject of Fernando García. Today, he is paying for his judgement when Miguel Ricart is already a free man, and even when Rafael Vera, much more a thief than him, is a free man too.

I agree what the judge states against Fernando García because he committed insults and slander, but that a thief, a kidnapper and someone who lead the 'GAL' affaire was pardoned by the primer minister José María Aznar and that the man who has lost everything by the triple crime, I think it is a strong reason for us as Spaniards to take the street, same than we did before when the demonstrations against the Iraq war. Fernando García has apologized to those people he insulted and didn't get a pardon by any of the prime ministers we have had until today, but the legal prosecutor of the National High Court says that what the former Secretary of State for Security one day told during the government of Felipe González, I mean Rafael Vera, who claimed that the 'GAL' affaire was somewhat successful and that it wasn't a crime at all.

12. Did you ever think about leaving the film project?

Yes, I did. In fact, I was thinking so about 100 times per second. When you get involved on such a story like this, you can figure out how deeply involved you can get, but you don't know when the film will be over.
    We are not taking risk, but we want to show our work to everyone; I just want to be fair and say that 25 years later our armed police units have changed. Actually we can not blame them for the mistakes that others did in the past.

13. What will we see on your film named '75 días'?

We will see how the life of a quiet town suddenly changed by the disappearance of three children. We will know the truth about both Miguel Ricart and Antonio Anglés. Not only that, but we will see how some parents got really struggled to find the truth.
    Everyone will realize how wrong the corpses were removed and how the site of human remains crime had been tampered. You will be able to see some statements that have never been collected into any report and are not part of the case file. We will show you the mismatch between the different autopsies and how the clothes of the victims, (previously soaked in water and then placed in plastic bags), were given to the forensic doctor Frontela.
    We will show you how the hairs found over the bodies of the girls, just hairs of at least 5 different people (including either pubic hairs, grey hairs, etc), weren't checked.

It will reveal, once and for all, where the girls went on the evening of their disappearance and what they were talking about with their friend that was sick at the moment.
    You will also know the identity of the stowaway man of City of Plymouth ship and what the captain was talking to him.
    It is not true that the police never asked the captain. What a lie!
    The captain was interrogated either by the Interpol and by the Spanish police who went to Ireland and showed him several pictures of Anglés showing different looks, even when some TV shows told us the opposite. We will see how the real flee of Antonio Anglés took place and who helped him along the way.

Finally, we will also show you how the trial was conducted for with contradictions, lies, manipulations, unlikely statements, etc.

Actually I can't reveal more because I'm afraid I'm talking too much.

14. Do you think that this film will imply to reopen the investigation of this case, even by an unofficial way?

If Fernando Garcia receives pardon and the Civil Guard police got the order to investigate the alternative case file of Alcàsser, then it would have been worthy. Therefore, I would like it to be done unofficially and by the current Civil Guard police officers without restrictions. It is not mandatory for everyone to know all the steps they would take. I really think that if the Civil Guard receive the order to work on the alternative 'B case file', many riddles that are still unsolved will be unraveled.
    Back in those years there was the 'Corcuera law' in force, which allowed that the police have the right to enter any private premises if there was the suspicion of serious crime. Such law was used so many times, even in the private premises of people from the ruling class. And that's all I can say on the matter...

15. In your opinion, what about the burst of disappeared girls which happened during the late 80s and early 90s?

I have no idea. I don't know much about other cases. People are wrong when they ask me about such other disappearances. I am not a specialist degree on this subject, so I don't want to bring all the crimes of this country to the cinema.
    Once I have finished this film, I will write a comedy, or perhaps I would eventually move to Brussels...

16. Do you notice that, after the Alcàsser girls, other disappearances of more than two girls at once never happened again? If so, would it be that obvious?

I don't know what to think about.

17. Where will the film setting take place?

I won't reveal it, as we want to avoid boycotts this way. We have already begun to film some scenes inside, and we are so happy with that, including our the cast of players as well. We are promoting the film, so it will be available nationwide in Spain at the end of the current year. We are negotiating with some TV channels for its release in 2018 as well.

19. Who is your biggest supporter on this matter?

Our biggest supporter are our own families, of course. Those actors who have performed their character without being worried if the story should be released or not as well.

20. Finally, Marc, we appreciate you for your kindness. Now we allow you to add whatever you want.

I would like to advise either the spectators and my workmates to leave their own prejudices to watch the film. They should care about don't forget the past and learn from it. Thank you very much.

Source in Spanish:
    http://yonocompropan.com/entrevista-...imen-alcasser/
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-04-2021 at 11:00 AM.

Today I want to show you some new updates:

https://www.lasexta.com/programas/eq...9a99fdeeb.html

It is a program broadcasted a month ago on La Sexta TV channel, which is a nationwide Spaniard channel, therefore is in Spanish language.

It is about the way Antonio Anglés eventually was able to flee from his hometown, named Catarroja, (south of Valencia), to the coast of Ireland, and it contains interviews of more than 20 eyewitnesses who allegedly had seen him within his rather unbelievable flee, and it included some new facts we have never heard before, so I will show you by following the chronological order:

1. Dolores Anglés is the sister of Antonio Anglés who lives right now in New York, so she allowed an interview by phone with the journalist.
    She told how she helped his brother by using a bedsheet from their window rather than jumping in an oblique angle from their 4th floor to the nearest roof.
    Why is the reason to reveal that 25 years later?
    I personally think that leaving a house through a window by using a bedsheet is not a fast way to escape, but a slow one, so a given neighbour could have seen him doing so, but apparently no one saw him.

2. The driver of the taxi who took him from Catarroja to Turís, (which happened one hour after his jump), told how he was able to see how Antonio Anglés had a shoebox which accidentally opened and showed a revolver and a lot of money as well.
    Back in January 1993, when the police asked that taxi driver if Antonio Anglés carried a gun, he said 'no, he didn't'.
    Thus, it would be difficult to escape through a 4th floor window by the bedsheet using the hands while carrying a full shoebox with money and a revolver.
    According to the official story, the only gun Antonio Anglés had been a 9 mm one he had stolen to a city police a few months earlier.

3. On 28th January at noon, less than 24 hours after the beginning of his flee, he went to a hairdresser located at the city centre of Valencia rather than keep hiding somewhere else.
    Even so, according to the interview of one woman who worked there that day, Antonio Anglés was flirting with her an even tried a date, but she refused.
    Anyway, it doesn't make sense for the most wanted man ever in Spain trying to date women this way.

4. A gipsy woman accused him that Antonio Anglés eventually tried to kidnap his little girl. It happened when Antonio Anglés kept hiding near a train station in the countryside where he and Miguel Ricart used to live at times before the crime in some unused buildings.
    In 1993 the gypsies told nothing about the attempt to kidnap their little daughter, but only that Antonio Anglés went there to buy a car to her husband, although the husband didn't sell it.

5. The captain of City of Plymouth, the ship that went from Lisbon to Dublin, (where Antonio Anglés allegedly travelled as a stowaway), told the journalist that once they approached the Irish coast, the Irish police entered the ship looking for the unknown man, but they didn't show him any picture of Antonio Anglés.
    It was a few days later when British police told the crew of the ship that the unknown man who kept hideingas a stowaway likely was Antonio Anglés, but British police apparently didn't show them any picture of Antonio Anglés either, which is weird at that time he may be included in the Interpol's most wanted list.
    So, the captain told the first time he saw a picture of Antonio Anglés was once the Spaniard journalist showed him so 25 years later!

Even so, I would say the captain should have been curious for a search some info on the internet about Antonio Anglés, then by the first search he would have been able to see his picture by himself, but he didn't.
    Then, gilding the lily, the captain was interviewed by another Spaniard journalist in 2002, (just Levante newspaper), and at that time he eventually saw some pictures of Antonio Anglés, then he told none of those pictures fit with the physical appearance of Antonio Anglés.,
    We don't know if the captain is not able to remember properly, but sounds at least quite strange.
    This is the interview done in 2002 in Spanish language:
    http://elpalleter.orgfree.com/lemvfuga1.htm

All the five facts posted above are new ones, so all of them make everything more complicated and make the official story of this crime even less trustworthy than ever.
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-04-2021 at 01:12 PM.

There is a new release from Netflix about this crime being released this year, so I can't wait!
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 05-04-2021 at 04:21 PM.

Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread Information