Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Alcasser teenage girls case, Spain

Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Today I want to share with you this interesting blog, which I've translated for you, as it really helps to clarify the so many dead ends and unsolved questions the case of The Alcàsser Girls has:

Source in Spanish: https://losotroscrimenesdealcasser.b...18593440591040

From now on, I will translate what the creator of this blog says, so let's get started.

'With this season of the blog I have just incorporated two new contributors: A friend of mine who has been focused in the Alcasser case for years - as I and many followers of this blog do - and also another friend who have a good command in philosophical concepts such as esotericism and the occult, which are beliefs that I have always been sceptical about when I started to learn about this case. However, as my knowledge has increased, it has been necessary for me to incorporate these concepts here in my blog posts. Both contributors will help us to understand all the spookiest cases which happened around Valencia in the 80s and 90s. We will try new approaches by adding new points of view for the sake of review all those mysterious crimes.

As we have ceased for a while, we are ready to take up again by theorising an alternative reconstruction of the events that happened in the evening of Friday 13th November 1992, when the three girls vanished without a trace.
    For that reason, we will focus on some statements that had always been rejected but, in our opinion, could be closer to the truth than anything else included in the official story.
    We will begin by going back in time to 17:30 that evening of 13th November. We think 17:30 could be the time when they left their own homes just for the sake of meet their fellow female friend. It really makes sense as it got dark early that time of the year, and they had to came back home before 21:30 according to the curfew they were told to.

"That evening, the three girls, by being accompanied by Vanessa (who was another female friend), went all together to Zass amusement arcade centre at 17:30 to play arcade games, but in fact they went there because Miriam wanted to see his male friend Lean who used to play billiards. I guess they all had fun for a while, and then they came to meet me in my house."
    Source: Sin Piedad book, written by Fernando Martínez Laínez in 1993.

A female friend who that afternoon - luckily for her - didn't follow her three friends on their way to the lion's mouth, which allowed her to save her own life.
    The things that become notorious when reading the reports from the eyewitnesses included in the official story are the wrong timelines, the contradictions and the half-truths. Well, that's something all the followers of this case know perfectly. Therefore, we are not going to analyse those reports neither we are going to accuse anyone - as we are not allowed to do so because we don't have real evidence - so we are only theorising. All our followers are smart enough to think by themselves, so they are able to construe what we are saying to create an opinion. In fact, we have our opinion as well.

There are some other websites where all those contradictions had been analysed thoroughly from a psychological point of view, which reinforces the ambiguity and the uncertainty of what most of those eyewitnesses were talking about. We don't understand why each of those eyewitness reports were not compared to each other, neither were reconstructed on site, neither were checked some incredible facts they were talking to. Well, we can figure out that all those eyewitness reports were "mould" in a hurry in order to create a timeline of events to be showed to the court.

However, the key is not only what could happen during the evening of 13th November, but also what could happen when the human remains were found: A referral paper broken into many small pieces nearly the clandestine grave - which is hard to believe as either a mistake or sloppiness by the perpetrators - as a clue pointing to the identity of the alleged perpetrators, just a petty thief from the nearest town of Catarroja.
    From that moment on, it looks like they began to put the cart before the horse as the investigators were focused on this clue, therefore they had ignored some other clues within the early investigation. In fact, it seems like the investigators found an easy way to solve such an intricate crime. They caught one of the alleged perpetrators, whilst at the same time there were many other facts that didn't make sense. Even some of these facts implied that the integrity of the official story began to waver.

Couldn't be there a few more clues to be investigated for? What if the referral paper had been put there just to cause the investigators to follow a clue up since the very beginning? It's something that can't be ruled out, and such trick had been previously used with another crimes. For instance, an anonymous man notified by phone the location of the mutilated woman found in Turís, (I mean the third victim of Macastre murders). Such anonymous man accused also a petty thief by giving his name and his surname. Although no evidences were found against him, it seems that such kind of tricks are used to keep the real perpetrators away from the spotlight. So, we are talking about someone who knew what happened with the Macastre murders. It's someone involved in it so deeply to the point that, in our opinion, such a man was likely involved in both murders [Alcasser and Macastre ones]. Why am I saying that? Because such man inflicted mutilation on his victims when they were alive, and he didn't inflict mutilation to make his victims unrecognizable, as mutilating a foot doesn't make the victim unrecognizable , but for sadism. We would say this is his "hallmark" as he is likely a clever fetishist man who used to leave messages, to put human remains and to take trophies whilst made the investigators get confuse.

Such macabre message done by that man three years before the killings of The Alcàsser Girls within the same scenario, (a multiple murder), was indeed a major red flag that had to be taken into account by the investigators of The Alcàsser Girls, but they hadn't taken.
    This alternative story we are going to explain with this article imply that we must think that the three girls left their homes earlier than the missing reports written by the police show, which I guess they show another time just for reliability and for simplifying the written report by using a single time for the departure of the three girls. Keep in mind that during the early 90s, only typewriters and phones were the only technologies available for the police. So, now we are ready to go back to 17:30 that evening as some sources indicate.

The three girls left their homes and moved to meet their female friend who had some flu-symptoms, and then, according to the mother, they left at 17:50. That time was denied by the investigators, which is pretty unbelievable as they preferred to accept the time that had been given by their female friend instead, which means there is a two-and-a-half hours gap with what her mother had told. Why did they prefer the time given by the female friend? Because it matched the official story pretty well. Anyway, it seems that the three girls didn't stay for so long with their female friend. They stayed there for no longer than 30 minutes or so.

"The girls had been talking and catching up with their things and their interests, like any other day, and they did so for about half an hour." Source: ABC nationwide newspaper.

"Around 17:40 the mother of Esther, just the mother of a fellow female friend of the three girls, told us that the three girls stayed there that Friday until 17:50. Although they were valuing to stay a bit more whilst playing cards, they finally decided to leave, whereas her daughter stayed at home as she was ill." Source: Juan Ignacio Blanco's book.

At that time, it seemed that the girls didn't have a specific destination, but for any other reason that nobody knew, (unless themselves and perhaps a few others), they were heading to the nearest town of Picassent on foot. Now there is another scene, as they had enough time to enjoy with any other leisure plans.
    So, according to her mother, they left the house of their ill female friend at 17:50. It is believed that they walked until Padre Guaita street, just when the oldest eyewitness woman lived, but the route they went through is unknown. Maybe they walked through less crowded streets, which could explain that they weren't spotted for more additional eyewitnesses. Anyway, of all the eyewitnesses showed by the official story, that old lady is, in our opinion, the most reliable so far.
    Why is this alternative route really interesting? Just because it is likely and feasible. In fact, 36 minutes are enough to walk through this route:

Source: Google Maps walking mode. Estimated time from Esther's house in Alcàsser to Padre Guaita street in Picassent.

This timeline implies that the three girls likely were in front of the old eyewitness lady at 18:26. She said that the three girls didn't stay there for so long, but "four or five minutes" until they were picked by the mysterious white car.
    "They didn't stay there for so long... Just a few minutes, four to five minutes..." Source: Dolores Badal's statement before the judge.

Now it is 18:30, when the three girls likely could have entered the white car by being induced by someone. That time is really important. Why? Because 18:30 match with the time when the street lights switched on that time of the year, as it was proven before the judge:

"The lawyer Virgilio Latorre showed that the street lights switched on that evening at 18:30."

So, it was the evidence that make Dolores Badal's statement pretty reliable.

"I saw the three vanished girls from Alcàsser entering a white car which was previously occupied by four men". Source: Dolores Badal's statement before the judge.

Dolores Badal told that she had seen the three girls there for a few minutes, and that the street lights switched on:

"When I put my head out of the window, the street lights were still switched off. The street lights switched on immediately after. The three girls were already there when the street lights switched on." Source: Dolores Badal's statement before the judge.

The mistake in the testimony of Dolores Badal is that she told a wrong time, as she told that saw the girls one hour and a half later than she really did.

"...We have no choice other than to deny Dolores Badal's statement, as she told us that the street lights switched on shortly after she had started looking through her window...
    ...We have to admit by our compiled information that Dolores Badal had to put her head out of the window quite a lot earlier than 20:00..." Source: Some excerpts from the sentence.

There is another weird time gap, which we don't know what it means. Is it due to seasonal clock change by the recent end of DST summer time?
    In spite of this, we can certainly agree just one thing, just that Dolores Badal's statement is the most reliable one because she offered her testimony unintentionally, and she was not interested at all. She ran into the three girls; she saw their faces from her balcony; she saw four men inside that white car, which is the only thing checked by the police within the only crime-scene reconstruction that has been done during the entire investigation.

"As police investigators, we placed a car there in the same point where the white car was supposedly located from. Two Civil Guard police officers entered the front seats, and then entered the rear seats, within being watched by another police chief from the window of Dolores Badal's home. He noticed he could see entirely the two occupants located in the front seats and the right occupant located in the rear seat, whereas the left occupant located in the rear seats was only seen by him just partially, just his middle, his knees and his hands.
    For the record, we as police investigators trust Maria Dolores Badal as she really could have seen how four men were located inside the car there." Source: Crime-scene reconstruction of Dolores Badal's statement included in the case file. Elcrimendealcasser.wordpress.com.

Dolores Badal has engraved the image of their faces on her own mind. It's something that had happened recently, so it's an accurate memory for her. So, once she watched their missing poster in a supermarket she recognised them undoubtedly as these were the three girls who had seen getting into a white car. However, she didn't rush to the police station to report that, but the police ran into her and found her report so important that the police told her that she will have to go to the police station to testify, which she did:

"I went to the Civil Guard station from the first time just to testify what I've seen, and I did on my own.
    I went there because they had requested me to testify, so I did.
    A police officer who wore civilian clothes indicated me it would be better to testify what I've seen the evening they disappeared.
    The Civil Guard noticed that I've seen the three teenage girls through my window.
    The same that I'm testifying here is the same as I testified before on the Civil Guard police station.
    The Civil Guard noticed that I've seen the three teenage girls because one day, maybe a Saturday, I went to the supermarket and I saw some missing posters, so I had a chat with a guy this way:
    'Oh! I've really seen these three girls! Oh my goodness! The three teenage girls really entered a car which was previously occupied by four men.'
    So, that guy had a friend who is a local police officer from Alcàsser, and this guy told such things to his friend, and finally some police officers indicated me it would be better to testify what I've seen by going to the police station.
    Once I've seen their faces in the Civil Guard, I noticed I really have seen the three teenage girls by getting in such car.
    I really recognized them easily by their faces." Source: Dolores Badal's statement before the judge.

"The woman didn't hesitate. Although some inconsistencies have been found when she described the clothes that the three girls wore, she still agrees that she saw the three missing girls from Alcàsser. 'I usually don't recall in clothes, nor in height, hairstyle, age or complexion, but in faces. That's why I feel certain that I've seen the three girls.'
    Dolores Badal was aware that the girls that she had seen getting into that car were Miriam, Toñi and Desirée when she saw some missing posters of them in a supermarket." Source: ABC nationwide newspaper.

It's highly likely that it was rumoured that a woman from Picassent had seen the three girls entering a white car, and such rumour was spread into the nearest towns and even reported by the newspapers. Is this the reason which can explain some odd facts? We really think so.
    Her statement implied that the official story might have taken a lethal blow, as the car she saw had four men in it and four doors as well. But even more, the girls necessarily had to know at least one of the occupiers because they didn't hesitate to get into the car by the right rear door. There were already two occupiers in the front seats and the other two in the rear seats. As the three girls get into the rear seats, it means that some of them had to be in close contact with the male occupiers. Knowing that, according to their friends, the three girls only entered cars which were previously occupied by acquaintances, older couples or people they can rely on, it's obvious that one of the occupiers had to be an acquaintance for at least one of the girls.

However, the most reliable witness statement is rejected by the wrong timeline given by her, but still the investigators agreed that some facts described by her, (just the white car and the three girls entering into) were reliable clues. Surprisingly, the investigators rejected another fact given by her: The car spotted by her didn't match the one driven by the alleged culprits, as the car [of Miguel Ricart] had only two doors.

"... The three girls entered the medium-sized car by using the rear door, as it has two doors by that side ...
    ... The car they entered to is a rather small, four-door white one, not knowing the brand, and it seemed to be in good conditions ..." Source: Dolores Badal's statement before the judge.

Another fact is that the three girls wouldn't have entered a car occupied by two petty thiefs when they were not far away from the nightclub. Even so, neither Antonio Anglés nor Miguel Ricart were seen at the scene.
    For us, the fact that Dolores Badal is reliable for all her statement, (except for get confused with the timeline), and that the route that the car took is good for cover-up the facts rejected by the investigators - who seemed only concerned to focus the investigation in La Romana - allow us to agree the next assumption: The three girls likely entered a white car that evening other than the one of Miguel Ricart. So, they entered another unknown white car being occupied by four people.

Anyway, the unanswered key is why do they get into that car. For whatever reasons - and we don't want to go any further to avoid getting ourselves into a mess - the four people who occupied the white car might have known that the three girls were in their way on foot towards Picassent. So, they likely decided to catch up by driving into them, and then they convinced them to get in the car.
    However, we guess it wouldn't be an easy task to convince them to get in, even so when they were at spitting distance from the nightclub. Here we go with another key.

"'Are you afraid that the killers might be acquaintances? Yes, I'm afraid a lot,' told Esther."
    '"Perhaps the girls were fighting, there was a lot of violence, an accident happened to one of them, and finally they killed the other two because [these perpetrators] were acquaintances', told Melina [female friend of the girls]" Source: La Vanguardia newspaper.

Our theory together with the clues we have been talking about could point to the existence of an acquaintance inside the white car, and that such acquaintance could be their age. That person might have convinced the girls to get in with any excuse, such as for instance a short trip to join a birthday or some kind of party in a house elsewhere in the countryside, and maybe the girls agreed on the condition that they would be taken a bit later to the nightclub. Now the timeline makes sense as there was enough time for enjoy some kind of alternative plan.
    This way makes sense for a criminal point of view, as the perpetrators took the girls away from crowded places. In fact, if they had entered the nightclub, there had to be so many eyewitnesses. So, going into the nightclub to convince the girls for any other plan outside is not a good idea for the point of view of the perpetrators. At that time, with the girls located in any other place, they got no way out.

It also makes sense for a criminal point of view that an acquaintance of the girls was located inside the whit e car. In fact, it's something that can be guessed by what the eyewitness lady told. They get into the car calmly and straight, and once they get into, the car didn't rush, which points that it wouldn't be a kidnap, there was not a fight and the girls were not intimidated. So, it seems that the three girls likely felt unsuspecting by then.
    It was known that the three girls wouldn't have entered a car occupied by unknown people. Common sense indicates that the car had to be driven by an adult, but, as we've said before, an acquaintance of them would have been one of the occupants. We are talking about a dangerous heterogeneous group made by four people, likely from different ages.

The car is now headed towards Venta Cabrera [a town located halfway between Picassent and the mountains of La Romana], just the place that is the core of such an area where several unresolved crimes happened. Another theory that makes sense for a criminal point of view is that the victims shouldn't be kidnap in the same area where the victims are going to be hidden and tortured. This also applies for the place where the victims are going to be dumped, just in La Romana, which is far away from both places [Venta Cabrera and La Romana]. So, we are looking for a place where the girls might have been tortured or even killed, and that place is not La Romana because of the lack of biological evidence inside the unused house.

The official story even can't prove the place wherein the torture and death of the girls have been performed to. What a flawed investigation that looks nonsensical!
    So, there is no doubt that the three girls left the town of Alcàsser whatsoever. They likely got vanished in that area of Picassent that we have been talking about, and it might have taken place in a four-door white car previously occupied by four people which headed towards Venta Cabrera, but this is just a hypothesis as an attempt to shed light on that matter. Anyway, where did the girls be headed to? We don't know, but common sense indicates that they wouldn't have travelled so far; maybe a few kilometres from there.

Why? Because four plus three equals seven, so seven people inside a car is a time bomb waiting to go off for many reasons, such as they could be stopped by a police roadblock, so they could be into trouble because of exceeding both weight and full capacity, and that car could be an eye-catching. In fact, the old witness lady got surprised for it.
    "Oh my goodness! They got in a car where four people were previously inside, plus the three girls equals seven. It really surprised me!" Source: Dolores Badal's statement before the judge.

Thus, they should experience a breakdown in case they were driving through an unpaved road because of exceeding weight. Thus, three girls could dare to fight with the driver in the event that they would have felt in danger.
    It's too risky to drive this way, so we don't think that they were driving through either long distances or unpaved road in poor conditions, which contradict many of the official story as it's nearly impossible to drive such kind of car with seven people all the way up to La Romana. Maybe doing so with five people would be a difficult task, but with seven? Not at all.

So, we dare to say that they had to drive not so far away from Picassent by driving through well-maintaned roads. An isolated detached house in the countryside with fence should be a safe place for performing such crime, and there are a lot of this kind of houses in this area. A warehouse or a basement could also make sense too. Anyway, the three girls were never seen again, which means that the torture likely happened elsewhere indoor.
    Our theory is that the girls were taken to an isolated house in the countryside that is located in that area, and that from that moment on, the three girls were only seen by the perpetrators or even by a few other people involved there.

We don't know what could happen inside that house, but still we are able to guess that everything was all right for the first time in the course of a party with heterogeneous people. However, shortly after, the girls might have noticed something wrong, such as too aged people, wrong behaviour, drugs or whatever else that made them feel a bit uncomfortable. It might be that the girls asked their companions to be taken to the nightclub (which is believed to be what the kidnappers would have promised to), but likely they refused so, which led one girl [Miriam] to rang home claiming her father if he may take the three girls closer to the nightclub.
    She asked "to be brought closer to the nightclub", not "straight to the nightclub". What did that mean? Is it a common way of expressing herself? Did she say an unspoken message?

"My daughter rang home that evening at 20:00: 'Hey mom. Told daddy if he shall bring us closer to Coolor nightclub.' So I replied to her that it was not going to happen because he was having some flu-symptoms in bed, and that was too late for going to the nightclub. I've never seen nor heard her from then. I don't know whether they were heading to the nightclub at the moment, but absolutely they weren't trying to join the party because a curfew had been imposed on her ..." Source: Miriam's mother statement.
    Such phone call seems to be true as their fathers reported it, but nobody knew the place where this phone call was realised from. The official story imply that such phone call had to be realised in Alcàsser, but, as we are guessing that they could have been located in such detached house in the countryside at that time, we really think that the phone call was realised in an undetermined point elsewhere.

That phone call was neither checked nor tracked. It could have been realised from the inside of that house or even from the nearest phone box, as phone boxes were located everywhere in those years.

We think that during this phone call Miriam still believed that there was a way out (such as they can be still taken back to the nightclub), or even that they were in a kind of party that their fathers musn't be aware (because it was not appropiate for their age). Both reasons aforementioned above could explain that she didn't reported to their fathers neither the exact location she and her two friends were located from nor any kind of distress. Perhaps there was someone by her side threatening her to the point that she was not allowed to reveal more information. We don't know as we're just trying to build another different timeline to shred light, but at the same time we find this really useful, so we want share with you as readers.

When the girls had not a way out as there was not anyone ready for take them back home, they unfortunately got caught by the perpetrators in such a bloodbath, so their tragic fate is described by the autopsies.
    After Miriam had performed that call, all the focus came back to Alcàsser as the eyewitnesses from the official story, the concern, the contradictions and the unanswered questions all came into play, and all of this had been continuing for the next 75 days.

If a crime like this happens today, everything should be analysed. I've no doubt about. The phone call would be checked, and the most strange contradictions would be resolved. It is what we call "to check everything thoroughly". However, back in those years, things were performed by doing the opposite instead. The work procedures were quite a lot deep-rooted and intuitive as well. We still don't know what kind of facts they had been investigating for, but none of this is included in the case file. In fact, the aforementioned above is just another mystery to be added to the huge list of unanswered questions of this crime so far.

That evening the timeline of events would have happened as we are explaining here, or perhaps something slightly different, or even just the opposite. It's just a point of view among too many others, but at least we are hypothesizing something different about what happened that evening.
    It's a hypothesis which can be even sustained by a criminological point of view and that would be useful to tell us more about such crime hotspot. In fact, we will go deeply into that subject within the next entries of this weblog.

So, the key message is that the white car started slowly with four unknown people plus the three girls. The car then headed towards Venta Cabrera (by exceeding weight) just into the crime hotspot, which is a undetermined place inside that hotspot area that is not so far away from Picassent. It's a place where the most horrifying crime of our [Spaniard] recent history took place.'
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 09-29-2021 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by overdrive1979 View Post
    And if that wasn't enough, there is another surprising breaking news from three days ago.
    An entity assotiation named Laxshmi - created for fight crimes - which is one of the public accussation in this case, has requested the judge to check again the 11 hairs located over the three corpses by using the last, advanced technologies, just to find DNA evidence against Antonio Anglés. In fact, if Antonio Anglés were caught alive today there are not DNA evidences against him, but the report of Miguel Ricart which is not enough to charge Antonio Anglés as the murder of Toñi, Miriam and Desirée.

Now, we have to wait if the judge agree what the guys of Laxshmi are looking for.
    Things are getting a bit hectic at the moment, ugh!

Source in Spanish:
    https://www.losreplicantes.com/artic...cuerpos-ninas/
    Breaking news! The judge of Alzira agrees that the National Institute of Toxicology and Forensic Science must check 50 hairs that were not analysed back in the 90s because of lack of advanced technology. In fact, these hairs were collected from the clandestine grave, from the two mattresses located in the abandoned farmhouse of La Romana, from the inside of the two beekeeping gloves (one found nearby the grave and the other found 20 kilometres away in the abandoned farmhouse of Alborache where Antonio Anglés used to hide), and from a pullover owned by one of the girls as well.

'We hope that the check would be useful to clarify whether Antonio Anglés was involved or not, and it would shed light on some other unclear facts as well', told Felix Ríos, the spokesman of Laxshmi entity association.

Source in Spanish: https://www.actualidad.es/cronica/20...s-descartadas/

The judge also agrees on checking again the Opel Corsa of Miguel Ricart and the Seat Ronda of Antonio Anglés, although according to Miguel Ricart, the Ronda one was not used to carry the girls that day.
    So, the judge agrees to check the two cars in an attempt to find blood or other traces of the girls.

Apparently, neither the white Opel Corsa nor the blue Seat Ronda have never been cordoned off by the police, as these pictures show, which is another negligence among many others in this case.

I'm glad there is another book in English language about The Alcasser Girls, just one published in May 2021 by Julie B. Wiest, called "Mass Mediated Representation of Crime and Criminology": https://www.amazon.com/Mediated-Repr.../dp/B08PV5NNTP

The first one in English was published in 2019 by Jenny Ashford, you know: https://www.amazon.es/Faceless-Villa.../dp/B07W761PMF

Today, a flatbed tow truck has removed the white Opel Corsa owned by Miguel Ricart from the outdoor storage area of Cheste, which is located few kilometres west from the city of Valencia. So, the Civil Guard is ready to check that car, and they will do the same with the blue Seat Ronda of Antonio Anglés within the next hours. I look forward to verifying whether there is a DNA match with Antonio Anglés or not, and even there is a chance that another DNA match could imply an unexpected turn.
    So, I can't wait for the results.

Here you can see the pictures of the removal. Look how the car is in such a poor situation for being outside during the last 29 years without being cordoned by the police:

https://www.lasprovincias.es/sucesos...a.html#imagen1
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 10-27-2021 at 08:25 AM.

That's rubbish! The Spaniard police is now trying to launch an informative campaign at the European level to find Antonio Anglés!
    But why now? Are they trying to convince the foreign public opinion in an attempt to instruct them about the official story?

Source in Spanish: https://www.europapress.es/nacional/...104123502.html

There is something new about The Alcásser Girls, and is not related to the girls themselves, but still is something spooky.

On Friday 10th January 2020, a 49-year-old man named Juan Pedro from Toledo, central Spain, when he returned to his mother's house after work at 15:00, he found the body of his 80-year-old mother with clues of both physical and sexual violence, and a few days later he was arrested by police because they don't believe his alibi. The mother's name was Renné Yvonne Belveze Ibos, therefore French.

The police found that Juan Pedro has been a strong supporter to the conspiracy theories of the Alcàsser murders since may years ago, especially in the Spaniard forums Forocoches and Rumorología.
    In fact, some internet users have recently reported that, in November 2019, Juan Pedro put on the Rumorología forum the name and one photo of a woman from Alcàsser who, according to him, is the woman who lured the three girls the day they vanished by when taking them to another unknown location different from Coolor nightclub.
    His solicitor, named José Luis Chorot, still believes the innocence of his customer and Juan Pedro also claimed his own innocence, but the media make use of this sad crime to discredit in front of the whole country with a vile behaviour to all those who do not believe the official story, so we will see how this crime is solved.

Once again there is a lot of controversy on the Spaniard forums as some people believe that Juan Pedro is the alleged culprit and that he has a mental illness that has not yet been diagnosed, whilst some others believe his innocence and that he has received some punishment after crossing a red line.

RIP Renné.

Source in Spanish: https://www.abc.es/espana/castilla-l...2_noticia.html
    Hi everyone! There is an unexpected turn on this, and it really makes me angry.

It has been recently know that this guy is not guilty about the death of his mother, so Juan Pedro is already free since a few months, the criminal charges have been dismissed and the legal action against him is going to be terminated anytime soon.

However, a big outrage has been committed against this guy as he has been imprisoned unlawfully, but also some Spanish media which usually support the official story had accused this guy with no mercy because they stated that this guy is a rapist murder because of being an active supporter of conspiracy theories on The Alcasser Murders. Even worse, such no mercy has been spread by some Spanish online users who support the official story so far.
    What goes around comes around. I wish those supporters of the official story who blamed Juan Pedro without proofs should experience bad consequences for their despicable behaviour.

Source in Spanish: https://www.abc.es/espana/castilla-l...la_comentarios

Today, a flatbed tow truck has removed the white Opel Corsa owned by Miguel Ricart from the outdoor storage area of Cheste, which is located few kilometres west from the city of Valencia. So, the Civil Guard is ready to check that car, and they will do the same with the blue Seat Ronda of Antonio Anglés within the next hours. I look forward to verifying whether there is a DNA match with Antonio Anglés or not, and even there is a chance that another DNA match could imply an unexpected turn.
    So, I can't wait for the results.

Here you can see the pictures of the removal. Look how the car is in such a poor situation for being outside during the last 29 years without being cordoned by the police:

https://www.lasprovincias.es/sucesos...a.html#imagen1
    Here we go!
    Bugger all!
    No evidence has been found in these two cars. So, 116 samples has been obtained there but all of them inconclusive.
    Well, no DNA evidence of the three girls and no DNA evidence of the two alleged perpetrators. As the two cars had been located in an outdoor public storage since early 1993 without being cordoned off by the police, it means that any sample obtained there is not valid under lawfulness principles.
    Given that, according to Miguel Ricart, Antonio Anglés beat heavily the three girls within their road trip from Picassent to the remote mountains of La Romana, is a shame that the police has not been able to find blood or any other DNA sample neither in 1993 nor today with better technology.
    So, as of today, there are still no evidence that the three girls were abducted the way Miguel Ricart told in one of the seven different reports. Miguel Ricart has been punished in jail for something that can't be proved by physical evidence!

Now Felix Ríos, the spokesman of the Laxshmi entity association, has requested the judge to do some more advanced test with some samples collected in 1993 in case that they are stored at good conditions by the police. It means some mat samples obtained from the car foot-wells and all the hairs samples collected from these two cars.

Source in Spanish:
    https://www.europapress.es/nacional/...315122554.html
    Last edited by overdrive1979; 04-08-2022 at 09:45 AM.

Breaking news! Here we go again!
    Some changes have recently take place in the judge of Alzira, so a new judge named David Cabrera has recently substituted the former one, named Elisa Fort, with the ongoing investigation about the hairs located in the two cars.
    So, for that matter, Mr David Cabrera has ordered today a comprehensive test for three hairs that had been collected in the last analysis of Miguel Ricart's car that took place few weeks ago. To be precise, it means that three hairs (without hair bulb) are going to be checked again just for the sake of certify that the three girls were located inside such car, and for get DNA evidence of Antonio Anglés as well (in case he is found alive elsewhere).

Of these three hairs, one was located over the plastic bodywork, another one inside the glove box and the last one over the cockpit headrest.
    Thus, the new judge agrees with what the previous one stated about to check again the old samples collected in 1993.

Source in Spanish:
    https://www.lasprovincias.es/sucesos...194519-nt.html

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread Information