Thread: Worried about the DP over the last month

Worried about the DP over the last month

I have been worried about what 's happened with the DP over the past month is everyone else on here worried as well?

Senior Member Frequent Poster schmutz's Avatar
    I expect that it will remain in place in states where there is widespread support for keeping it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    I have been worried about what 's happened with the DP over the past month is everyone else on here worried as well?
    I am not concerned. Ohio and Oklahoma both had incidents that require scrutiny and new procedures.
    Florida had a LI screwup in 2006, made changes and luckily haven't had any issues since. The courts do get apprehensive when these mistakes occur .The antis are giving the states all they can handle on litigation and hopefully it will get resolved soon.

Texas finally set some dates after a hiatus and Governor Scott of Florida has slowed down as well. Georgia and Arizona are going to have to do their share to make up the difference.

Senior Member Member OperaGhost84's Avatar
    The Death Penalty is never going away in this country. Call it a bold statement, but as long as we have monsters like Gosnell, Castro, and the Boston Bomber, there will always be a place for Capital Punishment.
    I am vehemently against Murder. That's why I support the Death Penalty.

Senior Member Frequent Poster schmutz's Avatar
    So long as there are people like Aldrich Ames and Robert Hansen there will be a DP if only to make sure there is something to offer them to make sure they reveal all they know and still keep them imprisoned for life.

Thread Information