Host

Error

What happened?

The origin web server is not reachable.

What can I do?

If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:

Check your DNS Settings. A 523 error means that Cloudflare could not reach your host web server. The most common cause is that your DNS settings are incorrect. Please contact your hosting provider to confirm your origin IP and then make sure the correct IP is listed for your A record in your Cloudflare DNS Settings page. Additional troubleshooting information here.

File not found. Robert Hansen - "Butcher Baker"

Thread: Robert Hansen - "Butcher Baker"

Robert Hansen - "Butcher Baker"

Alaska serial killer dies at 75, decades after confessing to killing prostitutes and dancers

ANCHORAGE, Alaska – Convicted Alaska serial killer Robert Hansen, who hunted down women in the Alaska wilderness in the 1970s as Anchorage boomed with construction of the trans-Alaska oil pipeline, died Thursday. He was 75.

Alaska Department of Corrections spokeswoman Sherrie Daigle said Hansen died at Alaska Regional Hospital after being in declining health for the past year.

Hansen was convicted in 1984 after confessing to killing 17 women, mostly dancers and prostitutes, during a 12-year span. He was convicted of four of the murders in a deal that spared him having to go to trial 17 times.

The Anchorage baker also confessed to raping another 30 women in that time.

Hansen was the subject of a 2013 film titled, "The Frozen Ground," which starred Nicolas Cage as an Alaska State Trooper investigating the slayings. Actor John Cusack portrayed Hansen.

Hansen was serving a 461-year sentence in Alaska.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/21...g-prostitutes/
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

“There are some people who just do not deserve to live,”
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“Men have called me mad; but the question is not yet settled, whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence"
    - Edgar Allan Poe

Remains of Alaska serial killer's victim exhumed 30 years later

ANCHORAGE, Alaska – The remains of a victim of recently deceased Alaska serial killer Robert Hansen were being exhumed from an Anchorage gravesite, 30 years after her killer led authorities to her body near a lake north of the city.

Hansen confessed to killing 17 women in the 1970s and early '80s. Hansen died last month at age 75 while serving a 461-year sentence in Alaska.

The exhumation at Anchorage Memorial Park Wednesday afternoon was for the remains of an unidentified woman believed to be in her late teens whose body was found April 25, 1984, near Horseshoe Lake.

The Alaska state medical examiner's office is among those participating in the exhumation. The work is being paid for by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, which hopes to identify the woman.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/04...0-years-later/
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

“There are some people who just do not deserve to live,”
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“Men have called me mad; but the question is not yet settled, whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence"
    - Edgar Allan Poe

Thread Information