Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Maurice Gerald Steskal - California Death Row - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Maurice Gerald Steskal - California Death Row

Senior Member Frequent Poster PATRICK5's Avatar
    I'm straight.
    Obama ate my dad

Junior Member Stranger

Steskal's direct appeal has been fully briefed before the California Supreme Court since September 28, 2016.

http://appellatecases.courtinfo.ca.g...doc_no=S122611

Member Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggler View Post
    If tried for murder

What would I do ?
    Claim a bad upbringing and many troubles through my life thus causing me to have an imperfect knowledge of good and evil, only what felt good and immediate.
    I would claim my consumption of drugs inhalants alcohol and any combination thereof in my past had irrevocably damaged my brain and consciousness.
    I would claim a head injury or similar accident had damaged my mind. You can't slice my head open to examine the brain just do tests which can be disputed if they go against what you desire.
    I would act mad whilst in jail. No need to go into details. You know what can be done.

Last of all I would claim that the lack of drugs prevented my return to normality. Then when given they made me a zombie unable to defend myself.

I would be given IQ tests which I would fail, miserably. If someone pointed out I was a university graduate the response would be the drugs and head injury were the fault for the decline.
    Also I was high functioning (on auto as it were) but still retarded and mad.

I am totally uninterested in excuses or claims for justice or mercy for retards or those who claim brain damage. The test would be the guilty mind and unless there was error on the defendants part claims such as retardation or brain damage would be dismissed.
    The results are before you. The dead person(s) and the subsequent escape and evasion of the accused.

Diggler
    I like it!

On February 2, 2021, oral argument will be heard in Steskal's direct appeal before the California Supreme Court.

https://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/...rs/SFEB221.PDF

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information