Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alton Alexander Nolen - Oklahoma Death Row

Alton Alexander Nolen - Oklahoma Death Row

Colleen Hufford, 54

FBI probing suspect's recent conversion to Islam in Oklahoma beheading

FBI officials are reportedly investigating a beheading at an Oklahoma food distribution center after co-workers said the suspect tried to convert them to Islam after his recent conversion.

The alleged suspect, Alton Nolen, 30, was recently fired from Vaughn Foods in Moore prior to Thursday’s attack. Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis told KFOR that Nolen drove to the front of the business and struck a vehicle before walking inside. He then attacked Colleen Hufford, 54, stabbing her several times before severing her head. He also stabbed another woman at the plant, 43-year-old Traci Johnson.

Lewis said Mark Vaughn, the company’s chief operating officer and a reserve county deputy, shot Nolen as he was stabbing Johnson, who remains hospitalized in stable condition Friday.

“He’s a hero in this situation,” Lewis told the station. “It could have gotten a lot worse.”

Nolen was apparently attacking employees at random, authorities said. The motive for the attack is unclear, but FBI officials are now reportedly probing whether Nolen’s recent conversion to Islam is somehow linked to the crime.

Lewis said he does not yet know what charges will be filed against Nolen, adding that police are waiting until he's conscious to arrest him. Authorities said he had no prior connection to either woman.

Nolen, according to state corrections records, was convicted in January 2011 of multiple felony drug offenses, assault and battery on a police officer and escape from detention. He was released from prison in March 2013.

“After conducting interviews with coworkers of Nolen information was obtained that he recently … started trying to convert some of his coworkers to the Muslim religion,” Moore Police Department officer Jeremy Lewis said at a press conference Friday.

The officer added that the manner of death and initial statements from coworkers have led the FBI to get involved in helping explore Nolen’s background.

Calls seeking comment by FBI officials were not immediately returned.

A Vaughan spokeswoman said the company was "shocked and deeply saddened" by the attack.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/26...er-police-say/
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

If this was done in the name of Islam, would it not be considered terrorism and thus become federal??
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."

- Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Senior Member CnCP Addict Stro07's Avatar
    Not necessarily. It might stay at state level to avoid giving fuel to any other extremists as happened after the 2009 Little Rock shooting.

Passed away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen69 View Post
    If this was done in the name of Islam, would it not be considered terrorism and thus become federal??
    Yes, but they are already spinning it as though that had NOTHING to do with it....you should know better by now Helen that this Administration has no desire to prosecute black muslims in such a manner.

Beheading suspect was recently fired, Oklahoma police say

A man suspected of beheading a woman and stabbing another at an Oklahoma workplace had recently been fired, police said Friday.

Alton Alexander Nolen, 30, was terminated from his job at Vaughan Foods just before the rampage Thursday afternoon in Moore, Oklahoma, said Sgt. Jeremy Lewis of the Moore Police Department.

Nolen recently had been trying to convert co-workers to Islam, Lewis said, citing investigators' interviews with witnesses. Moore police have asked the FBI to help investigate the man's background, Lewis said.

Earlier Friday, U.S. law enforcement officials said there were no indications of a link to terrorism.

The incident happened at the Vaughan Foods processing plant in Moore, about 10 miles south of Oklahoma City.

The company's chief operating officer, Mark Vaughan, shot Nolen, Lewis said; Vaughan is a reserve sheriff's deputy.

Nolen and the surviving victim were hospitalized. Both are listed in stable condition.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/26/us/okl...html?hpt=hp_t2

Moore Police: Suspect In Workplace Attack "Expected To Live"

BY NEWS9.COM

MOORE, Oklahoma -Moore police say the suspect in Thursday's attack of two women at Vaughan Foods remains in the hospital and is expected to live.

Early Friday morning, a spokeswoman for the OU Medical Center said Alton Nolen was not listed as a patient at the hospital. Moore Police Department Sgt. Jeremy Lewis later confirmed the 30-year old suspect is at the hospital, but is not being listed as a patient.

9/25/2014 Related Story: Suspect Shot After Stabbing Two Women At Moore Food Distribution Center

"We have officers with him," said Sgt. Lewis.

According to police, Nolen entered the warehouse in Moore on Thursday and stabbed two women. One of them died at the scene. The other was rushed to a hospital in critical condition.

Nolen was then shot multiple times by an off-duty reserve deputy for Oklahoma County. Sources tell News 9 the reserve deputy is Mark Vaughan. Vaughan is the Chief Operating Officer of Vaughan Foods.

http://www.news9.com/story/26635349/...pected-to-live

- Rev. Richard Hawke

- Rowan Atkinson

Quote Originally Posted by tpg View Post
    Yes, but they are already spinning it as though that had NOTHING to do with it....you should know better by now Helen that this Administration has no desire to prosecute black muslims in such a manner.
    I really don't want this to be federal..seeing as they never actually execute anyone

Leave him in Oklahoma they know what to do with him.

- Rev. Richard Hawke

- Rowan Atkinson

Images of Alton Nolen and Images from his facebook page

On his Facebook page, Nolen goes by the name Jah’Keem Yisrael. The same page says he attended Idabel High School and studied business management at Langston University. He lists Rockin’ T Livestock and Cattle Services, but shortly after Nolen’s page was discovered by reporters, that company’s Facebook page posted “Not affiliated with Alton Nolen.”

On March 3 Nolen posted an image of the Twin Towers smoldering on 9/11, along with a list of “Amerika’s” sins, saying “(The statue Of Liberty) is going into flames. She and anybody who’s with her”:

http://heavy.com/news/2014/09/alton-...d-mark-vaughn/

- Rev. Richard Hawke

- Rowan Atkinson

Passed away.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA....that blows the MSM media talking point of "not related to his religion" out of the water now, doesn't it. I bet he has a very low IQ and barely functions in society, hence his propensity for committing crimes. He must have forgotten that strict Islamic "code" forbids tattoos when he got the tat of As-salamu alaykum tatted on his stomach. Hypocrite.

https://www.facebook.com/alton.threadgill

Should proper Muslims be calling each other "nigga"?

Look what he posted on Sep. 23...Oh my!! Homeland Security and the FBI are going to be very interested in him.

SHALOM ALHAKEIUM (O YE MUSLIMS) ALLAH (sWT) SAYS IN THE LAST DAYS "PEOPLE WILL BE LOVERS OF THEMSELVES, PROUD AND UNHOLY". SO TO ALL OF U THAT'S MASTURBATING WHICH I THINK IS 80% OF THE WORLD AND FOR WHATEVER THE DESIRE IT IS IN YOUR HEART THAT U DOING IT FOR-U CAN GET! (WARNING) THIS IS THE LAST DAYS....2ND TIMOTHY 3:2 ****InfoFromAMuslim****

https://www.facebook.com/alton.threadgill?fref=ts

- Rev. Richard Hawke

- Rowan Atkinson

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information