Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey Im ProDP

Senior Member CnCP Addict TrudieG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKindExecutioner View Post
    I believe in an eye for an eye too Trudie!

Of COURSE you know I'm pro DP with a name like Kind EXECUTIONER!
    Love it TKE an Atheist quoting the Bible. LOL. And believe me I know how pro you are.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKindExecutioner View Post
    I thought the few on here were banned by Heidi for acting like idiots. I rarely ever see anyone complain when a disgusting scumbag is about to get the happy needle.

In chat I've never seen anyone protest against an X. So based on all that I can't tell you the username of a single anti except JLR because he is in this thread. He's also on my hit list now!
    JLR is a valued member on the site. He is our sensible anti!
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Passed away.
    This. And he is not scared to have an honest conversation about crime statistics compared to DP statistics.

Welcome Kyler.

Edit to add..Kyler, why are you posting via proxy through your school district? Are you home schooled with a connection to the state computer system?

ProDP
    Thanks tpg! It's great to collab with all of you

Quote Originally Posted by Trudie View Post
    Love it TKE an Atheist quoting the Bible. LOL. And believe me I know how pro you are.
    I swear I had no idea that's a bible quote! You can simply say a life for a life. When an innocent life is taken why should the killer still get to wake up every morning when the victim can't? I know that's not in the bible!

ProDP
    You are correct TheKindExecutioner. I believe firmly in that, lethal injection can be too easy for some of these killers.

I am posting in my spare time mostly during high school hours. Thanks for the welcome by the way

ProDP
    Hi everyone!!!!!!! I am back after a crazy long hiatus, I am in college studying to be a missionary I hope my cnc family is doing well!!!! I missed you guys!!!
    sorry if this is random but I had to post this!!! I missed you all so much! Hope to do x-chat for Arthur tomorrow!! How are you all??? Message me!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information