Thread: If Wisconsin Reinstated The Death Penalty, who deserves to be resentenced to death currently serving life or more?

ProDP

If Wisconsin Reinstated The Death Penalty, who deserves to be resentenced to death currently serving life or more?

Hey all . I'm wondering this since I live in WI, and I will ask more than the title space allows. Should WI reinstate the death penalty in your opinion? And if so, who that is serving life or life without parole in WI deserves to be resentenced to death at new sentencing hearings? And where should the death row be and where should executions take place? What should be the methods?
    Those that should be resentenced:
    1. Aaron Schaussfen-convicted of killing his three children in 2013 and given 3 life terms without parole.
    2. Christopher Scarver-convicted of killing Dahmer in 1994-given 2 life sentences
    Anyone else?
    Thanks, please answer all questions,
    ProDP

Hee hee, ProDP! Wouldn't the fact that Dahmer was savagely bludgeoned to death in prison amount to a de-facto Wisconsin death penalty?

Senior Member Member OperaGhost84's Avatar
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Wisconsin voted to re-instate in 2006 but it was non-binding and then the Republicans lost the statehouse anyways. Call your representative. Shake some trees!
    I am vehemently against Murder. That's why I support the Death Penalty.

ProDP
    You are correct we did, it should have been binding.

Senior Member Frequent Poster joe_con's Avatar
    Horrible points Dahmer was brutally murdered not executed. Dahmer deserved to be executed. Scarver also murdered another inmate. I remember watching an interview and the primary reasons behind the murders was racial.

Thread Information