View Poll Results: What will be the outcome of the 2014 U.S. election?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Democrats retain control of the Senate.

1 10.00%
  • A 50-50 split, with the Assassination Insurance casting deciding votes.

0 0%
  • 51-49 Republican.

0 0%
  • 52-48 Republican.

4 40.00%
  • 53 or more Republican Senators.

5 50.00%

Thread: 2014 Mid-Year Elections Poll

2014 Mid-Year Elections Poll

So, by the time it's all said and done, what do you think the composition of 2015-2016 U.S. Senate will be? This includes possible runoffs in Louisiana and Georgia, not just the immediate results of the November 4th elections.

If you came here via a link, scroll up to see the actual poll.

I set the poll's parameters so the results are private: no one will know which option you selected. Also, non-U.S. citizens are welcome to guess the outcome.
    Last edited by mostlyclassics; 11-04-2014 at 11:36 AM.

Passed away.
    Quote Originally Posted by mostlyclassics View Post
    So, by the time it's all said and done, what do you think the composition of 2015-2016 U.S. Senate will be? This includes possible runoffs in Louisiana and Georgia, not just the immediate results of the November 4th elections.
    Thanks for the poll, mostlyclassics! It is funny to watch the Dems trying to distance themselves from the President...hell the media made such a big deal out of it in 2004 when Repubs were doing the same to Bush you would think that maybe, just maybe MSNBC would notice their bias and mention it....HA! Who am I kidding?

In honor of the fact that we're electing all of the Congressional Representatives and a third of the Senate, I have a pork roast thawing for dinner.

Some time ago, The Weekly Standard magazine offered a squeeze-toy. It's a soft plastic bust of our Golfer in Chief with a big, Alfred E. Newman grin on his face.

I'm now on my third one. I lost one behind the television (it's a lot easier on the television to throw a soft plastic squeeze-toy at it than a shoe). The other I squeezed so much, it eventually fell apart.

Hopefully it won't get too much of a workout tonight.

Looks like 54 republicans is a real possibility. Alaska and Louisiana should turn RED!!!!!
    "I am the warden! Get your warden off this gurney and shut up! You are not in America. This is the island of Barbados. People will see you doing this." Monty Delk's last words.

Thread Information