Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reprieve

Reprieve

I've just found out about these do-gooders from the UK is anybody on here worried about them?:disturbed:

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    I've just found out about these do-gooders from the UK is anybody on here worried about them?:disturbed:
    They sure are loud mouths.

I found out about them after OBL was killed back in May get this they thought he should have taken alive and put on trial as if that was going to happen,I made the mistake of going on their website just to see how crazed they where,I wanted to nail my hands to a table after viewing it!

The Founder of Repireve was involved in the case of a death row imate called Edward Earl Johnson in 1987 who like Troy Davis killed a police office and clamed he didn't do it what do you know about this Heidi?:nevreness:

The Founder of Repireve was involved in the case of a death row imate called Edward Earl Johnson in 1987 who like Troy Davis killed a police office and clamed he didn't do it what do you know about this Heidi?:nevreness:

Summary of Offense: Convicted of the June 2, 1979 slaying of the Walnut Grove night marshal, J.T. Trest, who was shot five times, twice in the head, with his own pistol while he lay on the ground. The marshal was investigating a burglary call.

Victim(s): J.T. Trest

Time of Death: 12:21 a.m.

Manner of execution: Gas Chamber

Final Statement “I guess nobody is going to call" ''Please let's get it over with!''

Johnson was also the subject of a BBC documentary called Fourteen Days in May here is the first of six parts.

Thanks Heidi does it bother anyone on this site that Lawyers from other counties can poke it's nose into Death Row cases surely States have laws that only American born Lawyers can can help Death row inmates?:frown:

ANYONE who proclaims innocence is apparently innocent according to Amnesty International and Reprieve. You know, maybe if these Organizations didn't fight EVERY single execution as the date arrives, courts and Judges would weigh their concerns.. Amnesty International and Reprieve can't be taken serious with their work on D.R inmates cases and what they have to say to convince Judges and or high courts to hear an appeal/or stay an execution because all they do is come up with nonsense and think everybody is innocent.
    Last edited by Moh; 10-03-2011 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Vulgarity--tired of warning you

Thanks Heidi does it bother anyone on this site that Lawyers from other counties can poke it's nose into Death Row cases surely States have laws that only American born Lawyers can can help Death row inmates?:frown:
    There are no such laws that I know of. Certainly, naturalized US citizens born abroad can serve as counsel for death-row inmates. Whether non-US citizens can take a state's bar exam and go on to practice I just don't know.

I know that you can apply this to all death row imates but has there ever been a death row imate whose crime was so bad that even the hardcore anti-dp crowd have run screaming from?:numbness:

I know that you can apply this to all death row imates but has there ever been a death row imate whose crime was so bad that even the hardcore anti-dp crowd have run screaming from?:numbness:
    I wouldn't say ran from, but there was a lack of support for these death row inmates.

Oba Chandler
    Lawrence Russell Brewer
    Ronald Gene Simmons
    James and Linwood Briley

Those are ones that come to mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information