Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would anyone be interested?

Marr

Would anyone be interested?

For 15 years I have been in pretty constant contact with convicted murderer and former Death Row inmate ( recently changed to life without parole) Donald Fell.

Not once did he ever take the stand. So is story was never heard. I'm not here to defend any of his actions just wanted to share what I know.
    So often when I hear about a crime, I always want to know more, but usually only get what the media puts out.

I have been a Psyc, Tech for over 15 years so it's in my blood to break down the mind of a criminal and learn more.

I could write out a whole page of what I've learned about him if that would interest anyone. Or I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Senior Member CnCP Addict one_two_bomb's Avatar
    I'd much rather see them 6 feet underground but if you wanna contact them you do you

Hi, Marr --

Ignore one_two_bomb.

Yes, lots of us would very much like to get into Fell's skull, as it were. Thanks for offering!
    "Sorry for the delay, I got caught in traffic." — Rodney Scott Berget, South Dakota, October 29, 2018 — final words.

Senior Member Frequent Poster elsie's Avatar
    Agree with you bomb
    Proverbs 21:15 "When justice is done, it is a joy to the righteous but terror to evil doers."

He's an evil psychopath.
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Senior Member CnCP Addict maybeacomedian's Avatar
    See if he'd be willing to do a Q&A with us. He'll probably say no, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Senior Member CnCP Addict one_two_bomb's Avatar
    it's in my blood to break down the mind of a criminal and learn more.
    You call him a criminal? Minimizing much ya think?

In my past I've used drugs, ripped people off, stolen from people, committed burglaries, spent time in jail, done a lot of things I'm ashamed of that I wish I could take back. Never once did i set out to physically harm anyone, let alone MURDER someone. Never crossed my mind, not even close. This scumbag who you are corresponding with, who I am not even going to mention by name, is a MURDERER. I don't care why he did it, because there is absolutely no reason to intentionally end another human being's life other than the fact that he is a sick, disgusting subhuman piece of crap. You can be a "criminal" without murdering people!

As far as I'm concerned, you corresponding with him amounts to entertaining him. When he is taking the time to write and read your letters, for a few minutes he gets to not be miserable and escape the reality he has created for himself, which is being in prison for the rest of his life. He needs to suffer, and be miserable every minute of every waking day. He should wish he was never taken off death row, in fact everyday should be a living hell for him to the point he wants to commit suicide. That is what he deserves for the rest of his life, not to be entertained by people who are supposedly "pro-death penalty".

Can someone link to him? I can’t find him on this site.

DStafford, Fell's thread is here: Donald Fell
    "Sorry for the delay, I got caught in traffic." — Rodney Scott Berget, South Dakota, October 29, 2018 — final words.

Marr
    He will. But I see I've upset some people, that was not my intention.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information